End of the World Imminent

I just got word from an impeccable source that the end of the world will be happening at 9:00 tonight, EST.

So, if there’s anything you want to do or say, better do or say it now.

Euty,

In the next life, see if you can get your sources to provide a little more forwarning. If I knew the end of the world was comming this evening, do you think I’d have gone to work today?

I would like to say the Mods on these boards are really good people.

To all the women here and elsewhere who’ve incided my lust, I wish to say, Thank you.

To all the Men and Women here who’s stimulated my mind, I wish to say Thank you.

Other than that… Ummm… Euty, your source didn’t happen to say how the world was gonna come to an end, did they?

-Doug

Euty, I regret that we live so far apart. Now I will die unhappy and unfullfilled.

::sigh:: Tough break, I guess. :frowning:

Wow. That’s just no good at all. I was gonna have a party tomorrow.

Shucks. :frowning:

Dang. And I’ve already polished off the last of the bucket of chicken.

A little corroborating evidence:

Britney’s novel fetches thousands*

I dunno about 9:00 P.M. EST tonight, but clearly The End is drawing nigh.

[sub]*Ya know, if you just replace one “T” with an “L” in that headline…[/sub]

Hey, excellent!

I don’t have to take that last midterm tomorrow!

Umm… tonight’s no good for me. How about next… let’s see… Wednesday?

Wednesday, then. I’ll pencil in Armageddon.

I’m pretty sure it’s supposed to end not with a bang but with a whimper.

Wait, is that 9 pm YOUR time or MY time?

Oh. Oh gods. I need a plane ticket. Who here has money? Come ON! It’s not like you’re going to NEED it! Gimme some money. Must. Get. On. Plane. Pleeeeeeeeeeze!

On the plus side, that will take care of this damn cold…

I have money, as always, dear Nymmy. Wanna hop on a plane to Australia with me? You can visit dpr and I can visit wyldelf. :smiley:

45 Minutes? Damn, I knew there was some reason my PMS was kickin’ in with a frenzy this month.

Well, I’ve had a really great time on this weird planet, but feel I could do a bit more to contribute.

:::Reviewing Life to find out the lackluster holes:::

Oh Man, I’m in some deep shit.

:::Well, then, CANNONBALL into the Great Beyond:::

What is THIS. You provide us with less than two hours notice, that is unacceptable. I need more time than that. Gotta get the hair done, last minute shopping for last meal, not to mention that last minute house cleaning (can’t have the world end with a messy house).

Next time the world ends I want more notice than this or heads will roll.

But if it is going to end, well maybe we can be treated with fire–ya know flames ooh aah nice flames, burning, have to watch cough I mean maybe it will be colorful.

With the cold I’ve got, it will only be an improvement, I assure you.

Well, that weird guy wrapped in the sheet kept shouting, “Beware the ides of March. Beware the ides of March.”

We weren’t supposed to go to the Senate building were we?

And if it really is at 9:00, Duke might not win. Heh heh heh heh heh…

Oh, Nymysys and I so hear you, TV. We both have The Plague, I believe. But even with the plague, there’s a 10% chance of survival… damnit!

Hey, Euty, what do you mean your not spending your last 40 minutes on this ball of dirt reading and responding to this thread? You think the proper way to ease into the great beyond is with your wife and kids or with us???

You did say the world’s gonna end, right, not just humanity? So there will be no future archeologists to notice I didn’t change the sheets this morning or that I didn’t get around to brushing my teeth one last time before it world came to an end?

I suppose spending my last minutes on teh planet volunteering here at the shelter’s not a basd epitaph, and I can’t complain about anything else I didn’t do.

g’night all

-Doug

Shouldn’t this thread be titled “Beware spoilers”?

Some of us were hoping to be taken by surprise. :frowning: