Enterprise Episode Sequels Thread

You dirty-minded freaks. For shame! Forsooth! Forehead!
It’s just a simple abbreviation and you have to get all naughty about it.

No wonder we get along so well. :wink:

Yeah, my warp nacelle leaks plasma everytime you post.

:smiley:

That’s disgusting. Me like.
*Speaking seriously of plasma for a minute, though…Both Reed and Mayweather have mentioned scrubbing plasma conduits as being some sort of awful disciplinary measure. How bad would it be, really? Isn’t there some Easy-Off Conduit Cleaner they could just spray on and wipe off? What exactly is this plasma stuff anyway? Is it worse than grease? Can’t you tell this is keeping me up at night? Why else would I be here? ???

Your nacelle leaks plasma? I hope you breached the warp core first!

Isn’t plasma energized gas? Like what’s found in the Sun’s atmosphere?

Pretty much. It scrubs you instead of vice versa.

Then it makes no sense that they’d be worried about having to do it…right?
Now, scrubbing an entire deck with a toothbrush would be a different matter. No, wait—having to don an EV suit, then go outside and scrub the space barnacles off the ship’s hide: that would be something worth avoiding.

:::SHUDDER:::

Space Barnacles. I saw them at the Ford center last night. With The Revolting Cocks and Cake.

Wouldn’t you be worried if Trip told you that you had to go scrub the plasma manifolds?

It’d be a one way trip. Awful disciplinary action indeed.

Mmmmmm…Revolting–er, oops, I mean–mmmm, Cake.

:eek:

Yo two post too fast. I can’t get my witty responses in quick enough! :frowning:

You two post too fast. I can’t get my witty responses in quick enough! :frowning:

Oh, god… I’m in another time loop.

So you just double them up, huh?

Apparently.

I think Q’s found someone else to harass since Jean Luc’s busy or somethin’.

Probably got an error message and wasn’t sure the message got through. It happens a lot to me during the day, which is why I can never yak witchoo till later.

Yeah, but I like my technobabble excuse better.

Take it to Great Debates, you guys!

Are the Revolting Cocks still together? I remember them from the mid to late 80s.

And I remember you from that wild night on Risa.

When I don’t know the answer, I give one anyway.