etv78 - Who the fuck do you think you are? [open spoilers for How I Married Your Mother finale]

You still don’t get it, do you? You smug piece of shit.

Here.

I am not pissed because I am too stupid to realize that not wanting kids is not the norm. The reason you got pitted is because:

1. You went from me saying “I don’t want kids” to accusing me of not wanting companionship or marriage. Wrong wrong wrong fucking wrong.

2. You said that a TV show about 30-somethings hanging out together was “not for me” somehow because it involved some characters who have kids. As if me not wanting to spawn precludes my ability to enjoy any mention of children on any media. Stupid ape.

3. This judgmental prick accusation in a haughty tone that came from a completely anti-social, child obsessed, loser psychopath that feels he has one ounce of standing to possibly judge another human being on anything, let alone their reproductive choices, of which you have none.

So don’t act all innocent and wide-eyed that someone got upset for you for “pointed out that marrying and having kids is pretty typical behavior” because that is absolutely not what you did you shithead and you know it.