Ever Fire a Meat Cannon?

If so, I’d like to hear your thoughts on it. Me? Oh, yeah. Frightning and satisfying, I’d say, though the clean up is annoying and tedius. The plate-rattling WHUMP! is the best part, I think. You?

I got yer meat-cannon right here.

Or was that not what you meant? :confused: I’ve never managed to rattle the plates, although a few windows have been shaken.

You sure ? From over here it looks like a pee shooter ~

Dude, you’re talking about the Meat Cannon. I was talking about a Meat Cannon. A subtle distinction, yes, but significant nonetheless.

That’s just the fuse, man. You need to back up to see the whole thing. Back up. A little more. A little more. Keep going. And… A litt- stop. The you go. Better?

O.k. ! You got me… It was subterfuge . What’s a meat cannon ? And where might I aquire one ?

You know - it’s made of meat, it shoots meat, you microwave it. A Meat Cannon.

I’ve gotya meat cannon righere! :grabs crotch:

If you thought that was fun, next time ask have her take out her dentures.

I’m going to get this thread right the hell out of here.

Moved from IMHO to MPSIMS.

I fire my meat cannon at every opportunity. Sometimes I wish it had a longer fuse.

My mighty meat cannon launches tadpole yogurt.

When you say “meat,” are you talking that which came from a quadrupedal ruminant? 'Cos in Canada, we’ve got the Chicken Cannon.

Mine did years ago until I had the snip.

Now I fire blanks

Aw man, you can’t fire the meat Cannon.

So has the “Band Name” joke been overused, yet?

I was going to post here and then I saw this:

I just can’t top that.

Hey, “meat cannon” sounds like a euphemism for “penis”. Isn’t that funny?

…and “tadpole yogurt” sounds like a euphemism for “sperm”!

snerk
…Let it be known, I haven’t even clicked on any of the links yet. I shall now, with the utmost confidence that one won’t be a man dangler.

Oh no. I think it’s still apt.

A funny and not-quite related band name that’s out there is Anal Pudding, out of Buffalo, NY.