Evil, twisted, and just plain *wrong* crossovers you'd like to see

The Simpsons and The Sopranos! (Fat Tony meets fat Tony!)

Better yet! Lorelai starts dating Al Swearingen from Deadwood!

Father Knows Best meets the cast of Roseanne.

That kind of happened in a Roseanne Episode. She was discussing playing a TV mom with a bunch of older TV Moms.

Jim

Rambo meets Queer Eye For The Straight Guy.

Brilliant, I was trying to think up a good match for QEftSG and didn’t come up with anything as good as that.

How about Babe meets Animal Farm.

Lost meets Gilligan’s Island

A threefer of Will & Grace, Friends, and Seinfeld would make my head explode.

Actually, Nightmare on Elm Street meets Friends has possibilities.

The Last Temptation of Cthulhu

Horton Hears a What?! Our favorite elephant gets a phone call asking him if he likes scary movies.

Neon Genesis Revelations of St. John Joshua’s father has called him from across the sea to help defend the eternal city from rebelling Angels.

I’ll see if I can think of others later.

24 meets Mythbusters

The following takes place between 3pm-4pm; Jack tries to hold his breath while running thru nerve gas-filled CTU HQ; meanwhile Jamie and Adam try to figure out the rate of absorbtion thru the skin of said nerve gas.
O’Reilly Factor meets Fear Factor

Bill O’Reilly tries to pull his head out of his ass while wading in a tank of dog turds, he drowns while blaming the liberal media.

I’ve always wanted to read some Elseworlds with some superheroes cast in the Bible stories. Many people think that playing with Bible mythos is “evil” and “twisted” and just plain “wrong…”

THE ADVENTURES OF SAMSON
Kal-El, crash landed on Earth some 2,200 years ago, is raised by farmers Manoah and Martha in a small village and grows up to be the Hebrew “Hercules” called Samson, a hairy, brash Philistine-killing machine with a weakness for a gossip mongering woman named DeLois.

BAT-MAN OF THE HOUSE OF SAUL
David “Brutus Waan”, heir of Saul, grows up to be the polyglot warrior-prince of the Jews at his confirmation, which he insists on calling a Bat Mitzvah. He battles with such notable villains as Goliath, Two-Phillistine, Bathsheba Woman, the Jebusite and the entire Hittite Army at the behest of the Cuckold.

DIANA CHRIST
The Magi and angels of the Lord arrive from the east and are scandalized to discover that the Messiah, the Anointed One, and the King of Kings is an infant named Diana, born of the virgin Hippolyta. Apparently Joseph married a Greek woman at the last minute, and the angels never noticed because it was pretty dark nine months earlier. Hilarity ensues.

The misogynistic Gor culture vrs Lolth the Demon Queen of Spiders and her matriarchal Drow from D & D.

The Domination of the Draka meets Galactus.

Draka : “We are superior ! Submit to us !”
Galactus : < silence >
Draka : “I command it ! You will obey your masters !”
Galactus : < silence >
Draka : “Open fire ! !”
< gunfire and explosions >
Draka : “Hah ! Noticed that, didn’t you !”
Galactus : “YES. DIE.”

“X-files” meets Song of the South. De troof is out dere.

Bambi Meets Godzilla meets Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein.

Minority Report and Memento. The hero can’t remember what crime it is he’s supposed to commit in the future.

Picture this…

Robert Kirkman’s Walking Dead series…
Rick is cornered by zombies… They’re everywhere man! He runs into the woods, but the follow… He spies an old log cabin, he runs in… Maybe he can hide, maybe there is ammo for his empty weapons… Searching the house, he find nothing, the zombies are at the door, hundreds of them… He closes his eyes, says a final prayer… Then…
The sound of a chainsaw… the moan of zombies as the are dismembered, the wet splat of their corpses hitting the ground. Silence.

Rick opens the door… Standing before him is a man, in a torn blue shirt, with a chainsaw where his hand should be. Who are you, asks Rick…

Ash: I’m the king, baby. Now lets get the rest of these bastards!

Poor, poor Godzilla, he has no hope but retreat against the comical Hjinx of A&C

Watership Down and “Pets or Meat.”

Freaky Friday, Blake Edwards’ Switch, and Chinatown. (“She’s my brother! He’s my daughter!” [slap])

“Lord of the Dance” meets Lord of the Rings. Michael [del]Flatworm[/del] Flatley is unseam’d from knave to chops by an Uruk-hai.

Grrr, nave not knave.

You know that sounds HOT!

The Muppets Take Manhattan and The Manhattan Project. “Here at Muppet Labs, where the future is being made today, we have made a gorillla-detecting nuclear bomb. This bomb is perfectly safe and only will explode in the presence of a gorilla.”

What about Return to Witch Mountain and Schindler’s List? No, I daren’t even suggest such a thing… poor Tony and Tia… :smiley:

The Shaggy Dog and Ol’ Yeller.

Probably literally. :slight_smile:

Gorean : “Take the place ordained for you by nature, slut !”
< FIREBALL ! >
Drow priestess/mage walks over ashes of Gorean : “I am.”

Terminator in The Lord of the Rings ( not original with me ) :

Witch King : “No man may hinder me !
Terminator : “I am not a man. I am an armored cybernetically controlled endoskeleton encased in vat grown human tissue.”
Witch King : “What ?! What are you babbling about ?!
< seconds later >
Gondorean soldier : “Look ! That big fellow just tore out the Witch King’s heart ! Now he’s dismebering him ! Ahhh. . . .he is on our side, right ?”

Anita Blake : Vampire Hunter meets Scooby Doo and friends.

Scooby and Friends : “Ahhh ! Monster !”
< BLAM ! BLAM ! BLAM ! > * Monster falls in a bloody heap *
Scooby and Friends : “That’s . . .not what usually happens” < vomits >