evolution of hot sauces.. will they get hotter??

ok there’s like these super hot sauces with the scoville unit thing and like almost toxic causing death on some of these… dammit when will they cool it with that and realize it’s like poison!! The question is… well when will they relax and realize it’s not fun anymore and people’ll get hurt with this shit!! I mean… c’mon… it’s not fun anymore here…

like for god’s sakes… look at this site… there’s even like t-shirts… saying… sudden death… death sauce… like fuck… cool down ok!!!

http://extremefood.com/product.php?id=131&FUNK_SESSION=0ab008ef97fb83e56c0a5c025afb38ad

that’s what it reminds me of… the guiness thing… and where it’s like they had to stop recording categories cause they flew off the handle and people were actually dying.

that’s right… last post about this… quit it before somebody dies ok?

it’s all fun and games until somebody eats too much bulls eye bbq sauce ok!??.

Lol… ha… april fools… I’m just joking… if these buffoons wanna burn their stomachs… that’s their problem. If they die that might just be one less chump in front of me making me wait at the grocery store checkout, so that’d be a good thing.

Please don’t keep posting to a thread with new info and comments. Wait a while and let the members post their own comments before adding to.

What you are doing is rude and makes you look like a yahoo.

And if you want to complain about how hot these sauces are, do it in MPSIMS. GQ isn’t the forum for complaints about the state of the world.

“Wolf Ass” is Probably an Understatement For This Stuff

rewindforward. Whatever your motivation, knock it OFF!

You posted this in General Questions, but there IS no apparent question.

If you were drunk, sober up.

samclem GQ moderator