Explain someone else's user name, please!

Burpo The Wonder Dog; really is.

He’s a wire haired pointer with dextrous paws and a firm grasp of the absurd. He’s also un-credited, but co-wrote Diner Du Cons and Amelie.

Johnny L.A. is from Kansas.

Bricker spent the first twenty years of his adult life in the construction business laying bricks. He didn’t get interested in law until a corrupt real estate developer attempted to tear down a community center he’d built and replace it with luxury condos, which inspired him to find a way to beat him in court.

Sir T-Cups designed and built the famous teacup rides at Disneyland and Disneyworld.

Asimovian is a non-Three-Laws-compliant humaniform that Han Fastolfe built in secret.

Oh, someone do me!

Sadly, I’m not clever enough to come up with any good ones, but I’m another one who has always read Mangetout’s name as “mangy trout”. :smiley:

FoieGrasIsEvil once shot a farmer in Alsace just to watch him die.

A little too close to the truth. A colleague will be around shortly to [del]decommission[/del] debrief you.

After I’ve [del]had a few[/del] collected some new samples, it comes out more like mog legshun duh pair blooies.

Oh, and I’m a ‘he’.

That is simple… we all know you are actually Mary Magdalene.

Rumor is you also considered JcMainSqueeze as a user name.

jsgoddess is a master at JavaScript.

JcWoman really digs Jesus H. Christ.

Really?

I always though that person was a Middle Eastern seamstress who specializes in raiment for camels. I guess that could still be her name…

—G!

LOL, okay too many people mistake the JC initials. How do I go about requesting a username change? :smiley:

Mutt, Mutt, Burpo the wonder MUTT!:smack:

In my defence, I’ve been on vac-kay for two weeks and we bought 5 cases of wine as a result of our tastings…

Cheshire Kat is Katherine who lives in Cheshire. And has never read anything by Lewis Carroll

Knowed Out must knowed everything. I always wear a hat outside my house, thought not always an elf hat.

faithfool spends her Sundays at church picnics and potlucks, to which she always brings her trademark dessert of raspberries folded into custard.

**Mangetout **is a French bisexual with an oral fixation.

I picture Ed Zotti as the Wizard in the old BC comic strips; whenever the Wizard would cast a spell, the sound bubble was always ZOT!

Onomatopoeia’s former user name was BoomSizzleCuckooFuckMeowKrackleHootOinkScreech, but that was too long.

Actually, I guess that was the Wizard of Id strip.

panache45 is the best-selling musk perfume by Chanel.

Actually, you’re close… he was riding that particular attraction and got motion sickness. The “Sir” part either a sarcastic honorific or the sound he was making when he was praying to the porcelain goddess.