Falcon Rocks!

Congratulations on the new job, babe! I thought the news deserved its own thread.

Welcome to the world of the HAPPILY employed (its like being gainfully employed only better)!

Woohoo! Woohoo! Congrats! That is sooooo great!

Does this mean you can come to my house, or will you be traveling to one of the other Dopefests?

I’m happy for ya, hon!

Remember to lay into them when you quit. And steal some (more) office supplies on your way out the door too! That’ll show 'em! :smiley:

Yer pal,
Satan

[sub]TIME ELAPSED SINCE I QUIT SMOKING:
Three months, three weeks, four days, 1 hour, 11 minutes and 20 seconds.
4641 cigarettes not smoked, saving $580.25.
Life saved: 2 weeks, 2 days, 2 hours, 45 minutes.[/sub]

"Satan is not an unattractive person."-Drain Bead
[sub]Thanks for the ringing endoresement, honey!*[/sub]

Right on Falc! Now you can share the wealth, right? :wink:

WTG Falc!!! Now don’t be sharin’ your wealth with Demo… :smiley:

Here be the details, folks: I just got the offer today, at my second interview. I’m hired, but the woman needs to find out what they can offer me as salary. She did say I should be happy with it, based on what I’m asking for.

It’s with Arbitron, the radio ratings firm. I’ll be working in their webcast division, helping write/create a program to track ratings for webcasts. I’m a QA analyst, so I’ll be doing half testing, and half analysis.

I’m unbelievably excited. I’ve moved away from systems work in the past year, and I wanted to get back to it. The job’s up here in Columbia, Maryland, so I don’t have to move until my lease expires. At which point I can get my OWN place, which I can now afford!!! YES!

And Cristi, I will actually be attending the Dallas Dopefest that weekend…I sent you an email to the flintdope email address.

YEA! W00h00! And now you can accept bribes from the DopersInRadio for slipping you the numbers early. Hell, Arbitron day was like Christmas at the station triad I worked at. There was dancing, there was screaming, the phrase “At last! I can drink in celebration instead of dispair!” was coined. Good times.

So, Falc, are you going to set something on fire at the old job, or leave like a responcible person?

A few words for ya, Falcon: Um…“Office Space” – I LOVE when he dismantles his cubicle! :wink:

Told ya good things happen in threes.

Congrats, Falc.