Flagged post removed by staff?

I have a message in my inbox stating “Flagged post removed by staff”
I don’t recall posting anything THAT offensive and of course the post is now gone so I can’t see it. And while we’re at it, if I did get a warning how would I know in the new system?

You didn’t get a warning. I’m almost positive. I got the same message from Staff
It was in regards to me posting and flagging your thread about needing help.
I think they are just deciding the problem is resolved and that’s a default message.

I’m not gonna worry about it.

But it is kinda creepy a Staff is babysitting us. :cold_sweat:

Bumping this so maybe @zoid will see it.

Thank You!

I don’t think you have to do that anymore. The OP gets a notification every time someone posts in his or hers thread. :slightly_smiling_face:

Ok. Sounds legit. :slightly_smiling_face:

Flags and staffs go together.

@zoid , I guess we know why the Staff pulled our posts out now.

Is that why some of the posts in various threads (including one of yours Beck😳) are blurred out? They’ve been flagged for removal and are censored until the system removes them?
Uh, I guess I should add that this is only noticed if I’m lurking without logging in. Haven’t run across one while logged in so it may be something else

Spoiler boxes on the old system are converted to blurred text.

Ah, I was just gonna come back and note that I have now come across one while logged in. Just click it to open? Off to find out(if I can find the post again) yep thats how it works thanks coach

Dork, you too can blur your text. It’s easy just click on the little wheel in the box your typing in like this. Fun stuff.

keep posting, or I’m sending out a posse to find you.