Florida Dopers

After getting all hot and bothered reading Mullinator’s “love” letters, I took a peek at his profile and discover that he lives 45 minutes from me.

I know Sanibelman lives in Florida. Any other Florida dopers?

“Words fascinate me. They always have. For me, browsing in a dictionary is like being turned loose in a bank.” - Eddie Cantor

Woohoo! I’ve been recognized, by a newbie, no less!

I know Michelle and Eden are in Tampa, and I think that Spiritus Mundi and RonaldBarnhardt are in Orlando. Not sure about others, though.

I’m in Boca Raton

Ft. Walton Beach

…send lawyers, guns, and money…

Warren Zevon

Hate to say it, but as of about a week ago, I now live about 8 hours from you, since I am an Atlanta doper (discussed in a couple of previous threads if you care to search em out.)

We went right out there and refused to do accoustical versions of the electrical songs that we had refused to record in the first place.

Newbie, not qualified as a Doper yet, but I live in Jax.

Tampa (shhhh)

Ft. Lauderdale/Miami area checking in…

I don’t live down there, but my in-laws are in central FL, and Mrs. Firefly and I pass that way every so often. So keep me on the mailing list for any Tampa or Orlando get-togethers, just in case.

Sorry. That’s what I get for assuming profiles are always up-to-date. Won’t make that mistake twice.

“Words fascinate me. They always have. For me, browsing in a dictionary is like being turned loose in a bank.” - Eddie Cantor

Well, it did work as a handy reminder to actually go in and update it.

Homestead, Yo.

Crystalguy

Glad to have been of service.