Florida is Officially Fucked

Well, not the way he wears them:

I came in to post this Onion article:

but then I noticed this one is more appropriate for the current train of thought:

I wish The Onion would stop giving him ideas.

Well, Florida is fucked. Louisiana is now too as are SD and apparently is Idaho:

But… on the other hand you could win a Multi-Million dollar estate in Miami…!

“just click to enter” (lol)

You wanna know a pretty good reason why DeSantis is doing such a spectacularly bad job at fighting COVID?

It’s because he’s promoting monoclonal antibody treatment for when you already get sick, which is made by a company called Regeneron, a major investment of his largest political donor.

He’s just as corrupt as Trump.

It’s all about the Grift with these people.

If it isn’t for the Pedophilia, it’s for the Grift.

As I’m watching the news and learning about Florida ordering freezer trucks as temporary morgues, I decided to see what the Governor is up to on Twitter.

Boy howdy, is he ever hawking the monoclonal treatment. I’d just love to know how much money he’s making off that.

He may already have made his money.
Desantis top donor invests in drug governor promotes

Although there is this from a different article (linked below):

DeSantis has continued to use the pandemic to help what has been a well-oiled political fundraising machine. Most recently, the governor’s political committee sent a fundraising email based on a feud he had with the Associated Press, which published a story implying DeSantis was boosting monoclonal antibody treatments to help a political donor.

That story was met with a blistering response from DeSantis press secretary Christina Pushaw, whose attack on the reporter who wrote the story landed her a 12 hour Twitter suspension and prompted the wire service to send a letter to DeSantis asking his office to stop “bullying” reporters.
Florida starts turning on Desantis

Neither is Pete Townsend.

Either Dee Snider or Pete Townsend (if a US citizen) would make a better Governor of Florida than the incumbent.

A dead beetle would make a better Governor of Florida than the incumbent.

George Harrison for Governor!!!

Well, not John, anyway. That guy was a mean SOB.

Imagine all the people… Pitting Mr. Lennon.

“Orange-Lennon. Now in both fresh squeezed and concentrate…”

LOL…I misread it as “Biden…” New York Post and all that.

I misread it as Boston and had no idea what the hell was going on.

I’d just assume it was an older video from around St. Patrick’s Day.

Found this while checking up on Disney World and COVID: