Flyer pings the bigot radar.

I think the Pit needs a sticky with our new vocabulary: plack, synchophant. trock, regerts.

Also, crude elitists.

I prefer the elite crudist crowd, myself.

But not Trotskyite Trollops, by god.

My God, Spiro Agnew has gotten hold of AD&D First Edition’s prostitute table.

Wow that’s crazy. Showing legs, neck and forearms is “half-naked”?

American Taliban, I guess. Burkas are Arabic and muslim and oppressive, so we can’t have those here in America, but you’d better cover everything but your face or you’re asking for sexual harassment and being a slut? :dubious:

Just how much face are you thinking there?

Gotta leave something for the wedding night.

It’s just a phrase the Whitehouse dreamed up so that they could avoid blaming the alt-right for the violence in Charlottesville.

Regerts, eye half a feud…

I don’t like people who hate fags and I would be a little :dubious: about someone who admires Moore.

Your titles are a salacious extrapolation to the links you provided in the OP. Perhaps you meant to link to something else. Perhaps I’m a stupid piece of shit that doesn’t know bigotry when it stares me in the face. Perhaps my face is actually a monkey on steroids.

I wonder how he feels about these 90% naked men?

I mean, these guys are in public and on TV, performing while that unclothed!

SCANDALOUS!!!

Awwww – my very first Pitting. You really do care about me! :slight_smile:

On a serious note, I do not appreciate the fact that you are deliberately lying, by claiming that I “hate fags.”

God loves every human on earth. “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us” (Romans 5:8).

God made all men brothers. “[God] hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth” (Acts 17:26a).

Hatred of anybody is a sin. “Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity” (II Timothy 2:19b).

God loves everybody, and I love everybody. I so dearly, DEARLY wish that you would repent of your sin before it’s too late. I wish I could plead with you in person. Oh my friend, I beg of you–do not wind up in Hell. I have already prayed for you while writing this, and will continue to do so.

Those who claim to not hate members of a group would best demonstrate the validity of that claim by NOT ADVOCATING THAT THEY BE SUBJECTED TO HATEFUL TREATMENT.

Or supporting such treatment.

:rolleyes:

I forget. Did “alt left” come from Fox, Breitbart, InfoWars, or Stormfront???

Oh yeah… along with the narrative that it was the Antifas who are the Nazis :smack:

Oh you fucking hypocrite.

My troll meter is at orange. I just find it weird that he leads off a thread talking about how he used to like Roy Moore. Like who seriously liked Roy Moore but doesn’t now? It’s as if he wanted others to see it and react to it. He pulled back on the throttle just enough to convince me that he could be a plausible right wing poster. But I’ve got my suspicions.

p.s. Nothing personal Flyer (not yet anyway) - I admittedly have only read that one single post of yours and I barely skimmed over that, so I can’t really comment one way or the other beyond the above.

It’s a dubious honour, but well deserved by some.

And yet, you’re perfectly happy lying about others:

As to this drivel:

…Go sell the crazy somewhere else. Hypocrite.

Whether you hate them or not, saying that they’re all liars is hateful language, and it’s wrong to use hateful language, and it’s wrong to slander millions of people that you’ve never met. So shame on you for that. Maybe if you reflect on this you’ll realize it’s morally wrong to slander millions of strangers, and you can apologize, learn from your mistake, and be a better person.