Folded over potato chips

I love folded over potato chips. I wish they made full bags of them. I’m not sure what it is … I think they have more “body” … but when I get one, I savor it.

I’m not the only one who enjoys them:

https://www.google.com/search?q=folded+over+potato+chips&rlz=1C1AVNA_enUS581US581&oq=fodled+over+chip&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0l2.5796j0j4&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

I will support your kickstarter campaign.

Much prefer them over the unfolded ones too large to place unbroken into your mouth. A half a potato chip is a feeble compromise up with which I will not put.

I love them, as well as the chips with a bubble, which you really don’t see much anymore.

My son like theses chips that are rolled like a cigarette. Can’t remember what they are called.

Virginia Fats.

Probably.

They’re my favourite as well.

Completely in-agreement. I opened an old (snack-size) bag of regular Lay’s the other day. Unfortunately, but not unsurprisingly, they were on the edge of stale. I dug out the folded ones and threw the rest away.

I also prefer the folded chips, it seems the thicker cut “kettle” style tend to have a higher percentage of folded chips

Both Cape Cod and Maine Coast chips typically have the folds outnumber the flats

Lays Kettle cooked too. Love 'em but quite greasy.

Kettle chips are an Abomination Unto Nuggan. If I want lacerated gums I’ll chew on a safety pin.

The wife loves folded over tortilla chips because they are great for scooping just the right amount of salsa.

Echoing the others in that my husband adored these. I’d go digging through our chip bowl when we’d eat Mexican just to weed them out for him. God, I miss that.

Folded double chips,with one nested in the other, are the holy grail of crunchy.

Kettle chips have a lot of these (according to Wikipedia, Australian kettle chips are unaffiliated with the international brand). Regular, unfolded chips are for suckers.

The folded ones are okay. I had a friend who liked them and said the reason was, when you’re using dip, it’s perfect for them because they act like a scoop and you can get more on one and much easier.

Me, I’m a fan of the green chips. Those one or two green ones in the bag.

Yes, I know these are poisonous and that eating enough of them would kill me. Believe me, I already know, because I hear someone tell me about it all the time when I mention how I love them. Doesn’t matter, I still love them.

Get wasabi chips, all of em are green then.

Wut? :eek:

The only thing better than a folded over chip, is a chip with a bubble.

The Master speaks.

CMC fnord!

Folded chips are the best. Of course, I love all shapes of chips…