Ft. Lauderdale FL — Video Shows Lamborghini Urus Speed Through Stop Sign, T-Bone Car, Fly Into Roof of Home

We see a lot of Porsche Cayennes around here for some reason. Including one that is the pukiest green color you can imagine. All that money for one ugly car.

I figure I’ll roll and crawl out then pull myself up on the fender.

But Lambo was making what we now call SUVs back in the 80s

Can somebody please explain to me how a SUV could handle speeds of 200mph?
I know very little about sports cars. But I have a couple times, thru casual friends, been allowed to drive one for a two minute spin around the block. A 1990-ish Corvette, a Porsche Boxster, a Toyota Miyata. Each time it was fun, and totally different handling than my own family hatchback.

I described the difference like this :In a regular car, you get in, sit on top of the seat and force an awkward, bulky metal object to move. In a sports car, you don’t get into the car- you wear it like a well fitting suit. You don’t sit on the seat, you become part of it, and you aren’t trying to control a bulky metal object from afar, you feel like you are part of the machine, controlling it from the “inside”… The big difference in the sense of control comes from (I think) the low center of gravity of a sports car. You can take a corner, 90 degree turn at double the speed you are used to driving, and still feel in control.

But an SUV is the complete opposite. It is an awkward, bulky object with a very high center of gravity, like driving a pickup truck. How can a vehicle like that handle high speeds? It seems like it would roll over and crash if you drove it fast and swerved even slightly.
What am I not understanding here?
Because, as Czarcasm said above “Everybody makes an SUV. Even Lotus” .

Always wanted to pop a V-12 into a Nash Metropolitan.

Sure - can’t see how a 200 mph-speeding SUV couldn’t ‘tank slap’.