Fuck Notre Dame, Fuck Touchdown Jesus and Fuck Jesus.

I am a Notre Dame graduate and I am outraged, yes outraged!

I think touchdown Jesus is kinda fun.

Naw, that’s Water Polo Goal Jesus, get it straight!

Are you bringing the flour, or should I?

A girl needs to know these things, y’see… Etiquette and all that…

Obligatory Youtube link.

Robin, proud daughter of a Southern Cal alum. Fuck Notre Dame.

The thing that pisses me off most about this story is that she apologized. Have some (metaphorical) balls.

Fuck Notre Dame, Fuck Catholic League, and Fuck Dana Jacobson for apologizing.

Just had to drop in to say that the title of this OP is the most amusing I’ve seen in a long time.

And for the edification of the godless heathens hereabouts, this YouTube videomight be just what you need to get back on the big guy’s good side.

:wink:

I agree with every word of the thread title.

“Enough is enough! I have had it with all that motherfuckin’ penis ensuin’ on that motherfuckin’ plane…!”

So can anyone tell me exactly what Dana Jacobsen actually said about Notre Dame? Anyone?

I just hate Notre Dame (no offense meant to you!), but I think touchdown Jesus is fun, too. And easy to make fun of, as we often do! :slight_smile:

It would be impossible to offend me by hating ND. I didn’t particularly like the school and have no loyalty to it, so bash away!

Who’s the wild man now?

You have the power within you, young Frosty. From the link in the OP, as quoted in the headline to this very thread.

Why did all the girls like Jesus?

Oo!! Ow! I know!! I know!!! I’ve waited my whole life for a straight line like this. Ok. Don’t blow this. You know the joke, people like it. Let’s do this.

Because his dick is HUGE!
Damn it.

Hey, that commercial claims that Notre Dame fans “scramble to justify their absurdly high preseason ranking,” then zooms in on a 2007 preseason Top 25 list that doesn’t even show Notre Dame on it at all! :confused:

neutron star, who vividly remembers crying when his unknowing grandmother got him a Notre Dame t-shirt for his 8th birthday.

Edit: not a commercial, but rather a parody of one.

Yeah, yeah.

All you dumbasses see “fuck Jesus” and you decend like flies on shit.

You are SO predictable. You just HAVE to demonstrate, for all of your fellow posters to see, so that you can maintain your status on the board as “enlightened free thinkers”.

If it had been “Fuck Buddhism”, you would have laid out, and kept your yaps shut.

But, it was about Jesus, so you have to chime in to maintain your supposed enlightened status.

Truth is, you’re nothing but hypocrites. You profess to be tolerant, unless it happens to be about Christianity, then forget it.

Oh, but Christianity hurts you, with their stance on abortion, gay rights etc.

That’s not what tolerance is about. Tolerance isn’t about accepting those that agree with you. It means you tolerate those that don’t.

Yeah, you can fight them. But, you do it in a logical, civilized way. Not the hate-spewing ways that you so-called enlightened people have demonstrated here.

Hypocrites. You are just as bad as the people you hate. Because you hate them.
They may hate you, but you are supossed to be better. But, you are not. In fact, you are worse, because you are always telling yourselves and each other that you are more educated than the average.

I don’t see it.

It was a roast. I thought it was anything goes.

Crawl back under your bridge, Zamboni. You’re a bore.

And you see that people aren’t falling for sloppy acts of trolling so you descend to clean up!

Sir, I commend you for finishing the job.