Fuck you, March!!!

FUCK YOU, MARCH
For my computers crashing, and ruining my schedule.
FUCK YOU, MARCH
For having my face break out and ruining my holiday in Galveston and my BIRTHDAY.
FUCK YOU, MARCH
For fucking up my credit not once but TWICE and screwing my finances.
FUCK YOU, MARCH
For keeping me from getting something halfway decent to drive.
FUCK YOU, MARCH
For your god damned WAR.
FUCK YOU, MARCH
For punishing me every time I do something remotely for myself.
FUCK YOU, MARCH
For Josh not finding a job and Cory getting dumped.
FUCK YOU, MARCH
For making the people close to me and those I care about SICK.
FUCK YOU, MARCH
For making my heart palpitations and insomnia come back.
FUCK YOU, MARCH
For kicking me in the stomach every time I try to get back up.
FUCK YOU, MARCH
For fucking BREAKING MY HEART.

FUCK YOU, MARCH, you fucking walrus-felching, goat-loving syphilitic turdmonkey! FUCK YOU sideways with walnuts of unusual size, broken glass and rusty razor blades! FUCK YOU, and wash it down with Captain Morgan’s Spiced-Skank ass-flavoured rum with EXTRA ASS ON THE SIDE! FUCK YOU with small woodland creatures and a roto-rooter!

FUCK YOU, MARCH for trying to destroy me! I am creature of fucking GOODNESS, PEACE AND LIGHT, and my fucking heart is full of LOVE. Like the Beatles once said, all you need is FUCKING LOVE! FUCK YOU AND ALL YOUR ATTEMPTS TO DRAG ME DOWN!

I AM GONNA KICK YOUR FUCKING ARSE AND SEND YOU CRYING BACK TO JANUARY!

[sub]Sorry, I know this is also posted on my LiveJournal… I need a pity party and I don’t allow comments on my site… sigh…[/sub]

In other news, March is trading at $42.20 a share, down 3% from yesterday.

Okay okay, that made me laugh. Thanks.

Yeah, and fuck you March for coming in like a lion and going out like a lamb. You know I prefer it the other way around.

April Fools!

Well, it turns out March is almost over.

In April, I can look forward to the gummint fuckers stealing my money.

No prob, Bob.

Also, jin, I checked your web-site the other day and fell in love with that Pi painting.

Too bad you want so much money for it, or I would have bought it.
Hm. I suppose this really won’t make you feel better after all.

:eek:
Dude, that’s… wow. Just wow.

You people are so cool.

No, especially since someone else gladly paid so much money for it already.

Just wait for April. It’s the new February, and it is going to make March look like June.

I have a fucking dentist appointment in June.

If I may jump onto this particular bandwagon,

FUCK YOU, MARCH
for proving to me that someone I thought was a friend is a manipulative and selfish.

FUCK YOU, MARCH
for breaking up my group of friends (see above) and causing me to have to rearrange my social life.

FUCK YOU, MARCH
for my in-laws breaking up and deciding to get divorced after 45+ years of marriage, thus causing my husband pain and forcing me to having to spend twice as much time with them.

FUCK YOU, MARCH
for my brother going off to basic training because he’s a stupid idiot who joined the National Guard last year.

FUCK YOU, MARCH
for the fifth victim of the Baton Rouge serial killer. (That’s three of the five abducted and/or killed within three miles of my house.)

FUCK YOU, MARCH
for the warming temps which bring the fleas which gave my cats worms which caused a $130 trip to the vet.

FUCK YOU, MARCH
for the pollen which is coating my car in a green sheen and causing me to live on Claritin.

FUCK YOU, MARCH
for this goddam fucking war.

I feel better. Thanks.

Now that’s filling a cavity!

Not really, my dentist is a woman…

I’m having a root canal today. Oh joy ! Hopefully your June appointment won’t be filled with such exquisite dental delights.

Oh ya, sorry about your shitty March. Makes my crappy year so far seem not so bad at all. I hope things get better soon.

I’m pretty sure we warned you about the Ides of March. Didn’t you listen?

“I’d rather have a baby than get this root canal.”

“Well, make up your mind, I have to adjust the chair.”

Sigh…

Poor dear jin. :frowning:

[sub]You did want pity, right? wink[/sub]