Fucking attention-starved little twits...

Yeah, I’m talking about these fucking moronic crank-callers who want to see the product of their lame little jokes on T.V. Those who feed on the fears of the citizens of two already-devastated cities.

These people should be hunted down and left to rot in jail for a long time. But of course, in the present state of affairs, it’ll never happen.

Do you mean stuff like the yet-to-be-verified voice mail from a man claiming to be buried in the WTC rubble? If that call turns out to be a hoax, I want the caller hung by his own entrails. So not funny.

I think the OP is talking about all the bomb threats today.

I can’t believe any American would do that stupid shit. But I guess we all have the right to be piss bags.

And we then have the right to get our ass beaten.

I’m talking about these shit-for-brains, these pitiful excuses for human beings who get their jollies at the expense of others who nerves are already frayed to a point short of a mental breakdown.

We had a bomb threat on campus hereTuesday. Oh yeah, terrorists want to bomb the financial aid office of a small liberal arts college in Vermont. But you have to take this stuff seriously these days, so a bunch of important shit had to be rescheduled.

Dickheads.

–John

In Kansas City they had to close a prayer vigil because of a bomb threat in city hall. Someone, somewhere in the greater KC area said “Praying? Not on my watch!” and phoned it in. Because we haven’t had enough terror in this city, I guess.

Hey, at least they’re local. Who knows? We find the person who calls and we could get our very own lynching right here in River City.

I think perhaps these bomb threats are more along the lines of suspicious packages being noticed than people calling them in as pranks. Any that are indeed pranks are perpretrated by lawlife scum who ought to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

What I find rather odd is that there were at least two bomb threats in Boston today that didn’t seem to have even been noticed by the media. This week, it seems that a bomb threat just isn’t newsworthy.

According to Giuliani, there were 50 bomb threats today alone. As waterj said, it could very well be that the great majority of them have been reported by members of the public (suspicious packages, etc.). But if even only a few were the work of pranksters, it would still be a few too much.

We’ve had two bomb threats at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN, one Tuesday and one Wednesday. Both turned out to be hoaxes, thank goodness. What the hell is wrong with people?