Fun with farts and other harmless pranks

Even better - heated seats. Nothing quite matches that roasted fart essence. :eek:

I also find those a lot harder to light.

Yeah, a real gas.

You’ve just got to drive off the moisture first. cow chips and elephant dung (when dried) are used as fuel for fires in some parts of the universe.

That is frickin’ priceless! :smiley:

I had a friend and co-worker where as a sign of deep respect for one another, we would enter one another’s officeand without saying a word, let 'er rip, then close the door on the way out.

No mention yet of the classic campfire fun of “blue flame”? If you have not witnessed this phenomena yet, get ready to live!

Only if you discount post #36.

oops. Missed that. Good description, too!

With what, some kind of centrifuge? Oh yeah, I can use our salad spinner.

There’s a “tossing the salad” joke in there somewhere …

A former cow-orker summed this up: “Never trust a fart.”

I used to work with a guy who was a champion. It was not uncommon for him to want to be the last one out of the elevator so he could leave a little present for the next occupants. His favorite activity was “crop dusting”. He would enter at one end of the lab and control the exit of the flatus for the entire length of the lab, that way he could spread it evenly across everyone.

He has a 9 yr old and a 7 yr old, both boys. I hope they are getting him back for the years of terror he inflicted on others.

You used to work with Jack Nicholson?!?
(It’s a quote from the movie “Bucket List.”)

tallcoldone is actually Morgan Freeman.

That’s pretty interesting. So Jupiter smells (partly) like farts. Does anyone know what the other planets smell like (not to hijack the thread)? Apparently, Venus has clouds of sulfuric acid that would smell like rotten eggs…

Hmm I first read this a few days ago on a picture with the caption “That’s the evilest thing I can imagine.” If you image search for that phrase you’ll find a few other ideas.

But the best one I’ve seen recently is this: https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-EZU1ko-2DBM/USrJpGrunbI/AAAAAAABKnU/jNnd6J-ZKu8/s800/IMG_0876.JPG
(It’s an official-looking Xerox printout on a copier saying “This printer is now equipped with Xerox’s VoiceOver™ technology.” And telling people the copier is voice activated.)