Giraffe's challenge: What should he drop in a pool of urine?

I got a dog who doesn’t mind standing in his own piss… you want to try him?

This reminds me of a large archipelago. One day you’re floating around, got no government, set of laws, or culture, next day you got them all and POOF! Urination.

Seizing on the brilliance of the sandwich idea…

1 Ziploc bag filled with marshmallows.

It should also be mentioned that the sandwiches may not necessarily be pee soaked. The baggies may have done their job and Giraffe may be eating pristine sandwiches.

It can kind of be like Deer Hunter. Giraffe could be sweating over 2 sandwich bags, being forced to eat them by Mullinator.

idea number 1:
A box of cheeseballs.

If you’ve never seen them at the store they come in a cardboard cylinder with a plastic top. I say we attach a heavy object to the cheeseball container so as to submerge it for a good 3 minutes. Then said contestant will retrieve cheeseballs from piss water and open can and eat a total of 10 cheeseballs.

idea number 2:
Mouse from computer

Unplug mouse and lower in piss water. Make sure to leave end of cord out of water so as to not pissify your computer when plugged in. Because of mouse’s bouyancy, if it doesn’t sink, force it to sink with a stick or plunger. Reel in mouse and plug in. then post something with the piss mouse. (plugging in mouse optional, because I don’t think he’s man enough to do it.)

:stuck_out_tongue:

Ya know, When I clean up my yard after Presley, the Border Collie, I have been using a thick “contractor’s” garbage bag to store the doo-doo. So I had about 50 pounds of semi liquified dog shit that built up. I seriously considered asking this board what I should do with it before I threw it out, but I figured y’all would just see it as a gross and pointless post.

I figure I’ll be makin a thread by late August, early September, judging by the fill rate of the last bag.

You don’t throw that shit out? :slight_smile:

A harmonica.

Or some mittens. Get some nice woollen mittens, drop them in the urine then dry them slowly in the oven. Wear them with pride while playing the harmonica.

Actually, this would be uneccessary. Sodium doesn’t react as violently in water as any of the other alkali metals. To get a really nice explosion, you’d need something further down the family, such as Cesium. Now that would be something to watch.

Certainly, but better safe than sorry where my boy JT is concerned.

How about somethinggreen

(I found this site btw while googling “banned purple dye” so that I could contribute to another thread)

I happen to know a fellow who owns a t-shirt business. If I can work something out with him, y’all can justv send me an e-mail and I’ll do an order for whatever number of shirts.

Bleach. That’ll get some… interesting results.

Okay, I can’t resist. This is Mrs. Giraffe here. I’ve never posted to the Straight Dope before but after hearing about the contest, how could I not? I was trying to think of something good to suggest, but there’s no way I could top the sandwich challenge. Besides, a little part of me is holding back since I have to share both the toilet and our dinner plates with this man.

My contributions to this fine event:

1. I’ll make Giraffe clean/repair/replace anything damaged in this experiment.
  2. I’ll document the whole event with our digital camera.
  3. I’ll steam some asparagus for dinner the night before to provide for a more colorful photo.

Oh jesus. You guys have Mrs. Giraffe on your side. I am well and truly screwed.

[sub]Hi honey![/sub]

I love this board. This thread is still taking suggestions, but anything short of the sandwich of potential doom will be a major disappointment.

In an addition to the sandwich, a thermos of lemonade must be dropped into the toilet and left there until it readhes the ambient temperature of the surrounding water.

Picture it as a Ziploc bag commercial! That would get your attention, and your trust in the product. You should market it, Casey1505. Amazing.

1. Ice cube tray
  2. Mouse pad
  3. Balloons
  4. Stamps (to be used as an alternate to licking and sticking)
  5. Sex toys
  6. Sunglasses
  7. Chapstick
  1. A sealed container containing slightly diluted apple juice?
  2. A water plant of some sort, left there for as long as it lives?
    Oh, and I second Orange’s Ice cube tray. And the sandwich of course.

Or francium. But not near my wang!

You people are well and truly sick.

I suggest he drops his toothbrush in the urinal, and brushes his teeth with it afterwards. His wife will film/photograph the whole deal.

When did we turn in to Jackass: the Message Board? :slight_smile: