Girls: Skinny, tall or short, built guys?

I have always wondered if women prefer skinny or built guys?

Many a drunken evening has been spent debating which is more attractive to those strange, mystical and oft misunderstood creatures, women.

The tall, skinny guy or the short, built one?

Please tell me your preference, I am very interested to know.

It varies from woman to woman. I have a friend who likes boys who are built, while I am attracted to the skinny, nerdy looking boys. It’s far more a matter of personal preference than anything else.

I like tall, skinny guys. Especially with glasses. And English accents if it could be managed. …yum…

You poor thing. Buying all those drinks, just trying to figure us out. Fortuanatly though, women, while appearing to be many different individuals with different thoughts and tastes, are in fact only one organism. Not unlike the milkweed plant.

So, speaking for the hive mind, we like skinny guys :rolleyes:

I like 'em both, but prefer the skinny guy. It seems to be the kind I go after most.

I like tall guys, any guy over 5’1" is tall to me though. And I like guys with some meat on them. My actual preference is chubby bald guys. I don’t know why but it’s sexy as hell to me. I always ask myself two crucial questions, can this man make me laugh and does he have a great ass. I’m always one to stick with what’s important!

Oh Ell, it’s just so simple. There’s one basic man that we all can agree on:

6’1", 250, all muscle, swimmer’s shoulders, hairy chest, brown hair, green eyes, strong jaw, pouty lips, German accent, tons of money.

everyone else sucks.

jarbaby

All of us except one :slight_smile:

I go for a skinnier look as well, sometimes even androgynous-looking guys.

Ick.

You poor thing. Buying all those drinks, just trying to figure us out. Fortuanatly though, women, while appearing to be many different individuals with different thoughts and tastes, are in fact only one organism. Not unlike the milkweed plant.

So, speaking for the hive mind, we like skinny guys :rolleyes: **
[/QUOTE]

Too funny!! :smiley:

Taller, for me please. Not chubby, either.

well look at that! We really ARE all different!

jarbaby

:smiley:

I knew it!!!

As a tall skinny guy, I’m going to hold the milkweed-plant-of-womankind to this statement!

ick :smiley:

All I require is that a guy be taller then me (which isn’t hard) and I like them to be built, but not too built, you know what I mean? Oh whatever.

Although I like taller men, when it comes to build I find a certain security when wrapped in the arms of a man who is built. And that is something I would take over height any day.

As long as he’s taller than me he fills the height requirement. I don’t really like scrawny guys, but I don’t like guys with too much muscle either. I prefer the cuddly teddy bear type body, but not too pudgy.

Originally posted by hypergirl

“Just one big one!”

[sub]Sorry, I’ve been conditioned to do that by too many late nights in a theatre watching a certain movie…[/sub]

I’ve never really liked the male-underwear-model muscular look. On paper I like tall and slender, but in reality I like somebody more ummm, substantial. I’m way into the teddy bear type. And beagles. :wink:

Are “teddy bear” and “cuddly” euphemisms for a little overweight (by current mores, not trying to be insensitive.)? Just curious… Is “built” also a similar euphimism?

The hive-mind needs to know. :slight_smile: