Glee: 2.15 "Sexy" (open spoilers)

Sorry to hear you dumped him but it’s great that you kept in touch with him at least.:smiley:

I had to dump him - did you see his hair?

a.k.a. “Other Asian.” :smiley: He’s still there - he was dancing his skinny little ass off in the background of a lot of the numbers. Dude needs to be filmed shirtless a lot more, imho.

Speaking of … he and Brittaney (sp? so many variations!) are far and away the two best dancers on the show. Why have they not done a dance-heavy duet yet?

Do we know for sure that Dalton Academy is in Dalton, Ohio? I mean, that’s a reasonable assumption, but private schools are often named after something other than the town they’re in. There’s a pretty well-known prep school called Dalton School in New York City. (Wikipedia tells me it’s indirectly named after the town of Dalton in Massachusetts.) Anyway, it’s not implausible that a school named Dalton would be nowhere near the town of Dalton.

My fanwank is that Kurt lives in a dorm during the week but comes home on weekends and school holidays, and he meant he brought Finn milk “every night” during the winter vacation. This isn’t a perfect explanation, but it makes as much sense as anything they’ve told us on the show. :slight_smile:

If Kurt is living at home all the time then it’s a little weird that we’ve barely seen Kurt with his new stepmother and stepbrother since the wedding. Finn’s mom was in the stands with Kurt, Blaine, and Burt at the big football game and Kurt and Finn were both at Rachel’s party, but there’s been no sign of Finn or his mother at the Hummel residence. Then again, the show has never spent much time on the home lives of the students.

Of course they’re the best dancers; both performers were originally hired as the show’s choreographers.

Dalton was said to be in Westerville, which is about 20 minutes from my house. It’s on the northeast side of Columbus, about an hour and a half with no traffic from Lima. Not a realistic location, but most people wouldn’t notice.

They made a point of showcasing them together at the regionals.

Yes, I know Mike Chang is still on the show; I was being sarcastic about complaining that he hasn’t had a line or a closeup of his abs in a long time. Gwyneth got them all. And I know where Dalton, Ohio, is – it’s in “Amish Country” not too far from me. When Kurt transferred to Dalton Academy they made a big deal of how far away Westerville was from Lima, but now it seems like a city bus ride away. McKinley High is like Hogwarts that way.

I like Gwyneth and the musical number were great - I esp. loved “Afternoon Delight” - but this episode (and the last one) just rubbed me the wrong way message-wise. Last week I thought really downplayed the risks to teen drinking and glorified drunken partying for a cast who are all supposed to be underage. The characters who were inexperienced with alchohol, like Rachel, were the butt of the joke. But the drinking is fine apparently as long as you have a designated driver.

Then this week it’s all about teen sex and again, there’s barely any lip service given to the idea that maybe high schoolers aren’t ready for sex or its consequences. Again, the “celibacy club” is a joke and haven for social misfits. (I really did like the Burt/Kurt scene, though).

I’m apparently an old fuddy-duddy, but no way in hell would I let my kids watch this show unless we sat down after every episode to talk about what terrible examples most of those characters are.

…or you could just explain beforehand that TV isn’t real. :smiley:

this show was crazy hot. and star studded.

If by “star-studded” you mean “All Gwyneth, All the Time!”, then I agree with you. :slight_smile:

I see you that and raise you a “too much of the time”

No love for Stamos? :smiley: