Golden Showers

Can one explain to me why being pissed on can be enjoyable I realy don’t understand why

I think it’s about enjoying humiliation. Though possibly a better term is needing humilitation.

I can’t concieve why, and I could be completely wrong in what little I’ve written.

People dumbfound me EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Glad to clear things up for you!

The Beatles even sang about it:

“Go-o-o-o-lden showers fill your eyes…”

[sub]Oh, shut up. I know it was “slumbers.”[/sub]

I think for a lot of people, there’s a humiliation aspect involved.

But I’ve also read about people who use ‘watersports’ as a form of dominance and submission (marking your territory), and some people who simply enjoy it as another part of the human body to be treasured and loved.

The most erogenous zone in the human brain is the mind–I believe that any sexual fetish or practice, no matter how strange it may sound, can be rationalized.

This may be perfectly correct, but somehow I doubt it.

My rationale? Tenuous at best, but…

If you SHIT on my beloved, she could have a permanent piece of you to treasure and love. Dry, schellack, and presto, altar pieces! But in the “literature”, golden showers are far more prevalent than… whatever the term for shitting on your lover is.

IS there a analagous phrase for feces? Hail storm? Hershey shower?

Whatever. Not my bag, but… two consenting adults and all that jazz, right? Why make a big deal out of?

Scat.

Not my bag either.

Why did the perverts have to ruin a perfectly good word.

scoodely rick rack zip booh bah!

Some people -do- save their own feces. Or feces from a lover.
I don’t really understand it, either…but it must make sense in their own mind. Of course–not everyone who indulges in scat-play -also- ‘saves’ feces. Just as not -all- people who are into ‘Watersports’ indulge in golden showers.

I’ve found that in most sexual fetishes, there are ‘layers’. Different reasons and different ways that people express their interest.

A good example would be…(thinks)…bondage! Some people like light bondage–where the restrained person is never really in danger of being bounded to the point of helplessness. These types of bondage games epitomize a bond of trust between the people involved–with the bounds being symbolic, more than anything else.

Other people like to be restrained completely–all out with chains, shackles, ropes, and what have you. For these people, there may be an issue of trust involved as well–but epitomized more is the sense of control–one of dominance, power, and submission.

Sexual kinks are limitless…they really -are- interesting to learn about…at least I think so. :stuck_out_tongue: Looking back on this post–maybe I read too much.

-Ashley

It’s like “Let’s be dirty! Let’s be REEEALY dirty! let’s do the dirtiest thing possible! Let’s…let’s…let’s PEE on each other! Yeah!”.

I understand that a lot of people caught up with control type issues enjoy being a sub because that involves a temporary release from having to worry about control–it’s all in somebody else’s hands. I suppose getting pissed on could be looked at as just taking this to an extreme. You’re really surrendering to someone else’s will here. Plus, there’s the whole idea of breaking a taboo, which is exciting to some. Then you’ve got people who like to be humiliated. And you’ve got people who are so needy that they’ll do anything for someone else, and they get hooked up with people who like to be the pisser for one reason or another. And, I suspect, there’s various other issues with self-esteem going on.

Lots of reasons I guess.

A ripe topic for IMHO. Lemme move it over there. My apologies for this, Czarcasm and TVeb.

One of my friends a few years back was apparently into this and under interrogation he explained that “pissing on the person you love is one of the most intimate things you can share-- you know and accept everything about them.” it makes sense in a bizzarre way, but I guess it’s not for people who can’t even fart in front of the spouse or pee with the door open.

There used to be a group in the UK called the Rubberman’s Club…don’t know if they still exist. You might want to try seeing if Google picks up anything. They used to have some pretty amazing parties, with rather specific rules…
As to WHY?
Well, maybe it’s one of those situations where you had to pee there.

“Better to be pissed on than pissed off.”

I luvs me some womens feet. Cant explain why. I have been known to “make love” to my ex-wifes feet to the point of orgasm. I have no idea why exactly this is, and most people that know about my fetish can’t understand it either.

So nothing is hard to believe. I dont like getting pissed on though.

Why I remember this God knows, but I believe the fecal version of this is called a “Cleveland Steamer”. Perhaps William Safire will someday trace down the etymology of that one.

When did Golden Showers go mainstream (bad pun, bad pun) anyway? I picked up a Penthouse a few years ago looking to revisit a favorite adolescent standby and was treated to a vaginal mutilation spread (with the puns again) and another multi-page urination shoot (stop it).

Thought starter: Is there a subgroup who especially likes their lover to eat asparagus beforehand?

I’m sorry. Vaginal mutilation?!?

Oh, please! I wouldn’t piss on these people if they were on fire.

I’m pretty sure I read recently that in the last few years, Penthouse has made a go at being “hardcore”, to combat declining market share.