We’re looking for an interface designer who can program in Visual Basic. Outside Chicago (western burbs, just off two tollways), some travel to nice places. The official desires:
The ideal candidate will possess qualities that will enable him/her to be a successful User Interface Designer for ISR, including:
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Graphic Designer
- Minimum 3 years experience designing user interfaces
- Experience designing interfaces in a production software environment, including experience with prototyping, user testing and implementation stages.
- Mastery of Macromedia Flash MX design (including ActionScript creation)
- Mastery of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- Experience designing interfaces for touch-Kiosk applications as well as Web browser interfaces.
- Ability to communicate and work well with others
- Ability to think ahead and realistically plan projects and goals
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to meet commitments and respond promptly to customer needs
- Strong decision making skills / sound and accurate judgment
- Organized and efficient
- Degree in a Human Factors Engineering, User Interface Design, Graphic Design or a related field or equivalent combination of education/training and experience
That’s the ideal and, to be honest, we’ve had luck finding people who meet our ideal lately so if you aren’t even close don’t bother. If you ARE close email me and I’ll get you the link.