"Gotcha ya!" video from the conservative noise machine seeks to make NPR look bad

Lovely.. An NPR executive, now a former executive, made some foolish remarks.

I know how extremely difficult it must be to endure these vicious conservative attacks and remain respectfully silent, but NPR needs to maintain the moral high ground here. Never wrestle with a pig; you’ll just get muddy, and the pig will enjoy it. Those who officially represent NPR must comport themselves accordingly. I applaud NPR for firing this man.

[nitpick]What is gotcha ya? Please say it aloud as it is written. Have you ever in your life heard this?[/nitpick]

Jeff, check here…

Obviously, you haven’t been around here long enough to remember poster Wildest Bill, ya wet-behind-the-ears whippersnapper, ya.

“Gotcha ya!” is an old inside joke around here.

Meanwhile, O’Keefe is a shitstain media whore trying to get yet more attention. Too bad it’s working.

Anyway, regarding the OP, Double-U Tee Eff? This mook fell for yet another of James O’Keefe’s idiotic hatchet jobs? He should have been fired just for that bit of stupidity alone.

Well, as far as I can see, the only thing he did wrong was say the teabaggers are bunch of racists.

Thanks, everybody!! Ig’nance fought.
And yes, O’Keefe is a squirrelly little worm who deserves to be somebody’s bitch in one of those federal rape me in the ass prisons.

Schiller’s right. More people should call the teabaggers out. I hope he doesn’t apologize.

You can’t fool me - this “Ron Schiller” looks exactly like Glenn Beck!

Simon Templar… wasn’t that “The Saint”?

Let me guess. NPR fired this guy without even bothering to request a full, unedited video of the incident. Why do people keep falling for O’Keefe again and again and again?
All this kid does is make 30 second clips, splicing together scenes taken from a two hour meeting and yet it keeps making headlines as if what he’s released has any resemblance to reality.
the first time I could chalk it up to lazy journalism. But once his schtick became known, I have to change my vote to malicious.

No, it looks like he’d already accepted a position elsewhere and was leaving (had left) NPR voluntarily before he was filmed.

Yep. So says this article.

I’ll have to retract part of my OP: The comments seemed relatively innocuous, and Ron Schiller wasn’t fired.

O’Keefe is a liar and a pathetic excuse for a human being.

According to the Washington Post, the full video is available. So guess again.

Hoodwinked him into admitting the truth, eh? Well, I suppose that’s… something.

Rape isn’t funny.

I didn’t mean to imply that it’s funny, miss elizabeth, and I apologize if I offended you. I have nothing but utter contempt for this human paraquat and I believe that he should be held accountable for the lives that he has ruined through his “reporting”, preferably in a 9x12 room.

How many lives has he ruined?