Great/funny fake names???

when leaving my name with the hostess at a restaurant, I sometimes tell them my last name is “Wilde, like the poet”. Later, over the loudspeaker, the entire bar hears… “Wilde party, your table is ready”.

I’m sooooo original. :rolleyes:

Raffi Pooman
Shecky Shakapopolis
Willy Pullet
Dan Pusse´ (ala Dan Clowes/Eightball)
Dick Pinch

Once had to send a laptop back to the manufacturer for repairs for a customer. I put his name in the return address protion of the shipping and at first thought it was a fake name.
Les Dykes

My friend Katherine’s mom was a nurse. They absolutely refused to page her to another floor of the hospital.
Anita Coffin was her name.

I’ve used Rocco Gibraltar a lot.

From the Harvard Lampoon’s “Bored of the Rings”:

Ima Pseudonym

Amanda Hoggenkiss

GrizzWife SWEARS that she took a call while working for Presidential Airlines (many years ago) who said his name was Harry Fatbottom.

Phil McCrevice
Harry Dick

Phil Deeznuts
Sharon Peters (Classic, we actually got our vice prinipal in middle school to announce it was Sharon’s birthday at lunch one time. We had to apologize to everyone, but took the opportunity to say “Sharon Peters” yet again in front of half the student body…)

Obviously, Sue Duhnym.

Years ago, I worked with a man whose last name was Breast. He told everyone his wife’s name was Ophelia and his name was Felcher.

Karim Abdul Goldstein?

Fanny Passafiume.

And there’re always the MPFC classics:

Smokestoomuch
Mister Neutron
Ima Lumberjack
Arthur “Two Sheds” Jackson
Mr. Keith Maniac [from Guatemala] (“Maniac party, your table is ready”)
Ron Vibbentropp
Raymond Luxury Yacht (pronounced “Throatwarbler Mangrove”)
Mr. Arthur Frampton (the man with three buttocks)

and (takes a breath)

Johann Gambolputty de von Ausfern- schplenden- schlitter- crasscrenbon- fried- digger- dingle- dangle- dongle- dungle- burstein- von- knacker- thrasher- apple- banger- horowitz- ticolensic- grander- knotty- spelltinkle- grandlich- grumblemeyer- spelterwasser- kurstlich- himbleeisen- bahnwagen- gutenabend- bitte- ein- nürnburger- bratwustle- gerspurten- mitz- weimache- luber- hundsfut- gumberaber- shönendanker- kalbsfleisch- mittler- aucher von Hautkopft of Ulm.

(damned carpal tunnel is back)

Our morning radio show here actually called a store and had Harry Paratestes paged. Twice. Got it all on tape, over the phone. They are playing it back continually now in commercials for the morning show.

Thankyou. Thankyouverymuch.

Dick Fitzwell
Connie Lingus
Geena Talia
Dixon Cider
Craven Moorehead
Harry Balzac

I saw Mike Hunt mentioned…another variation is:

Mike Hawk

My school yearbook staff put that in as a joke lastyear.

I heard in the news about an American (doctor?) who wanted to begin efforts on a human cloning experiment. This was not long after the news of Dolly the sheep was broken.

The guy’s name? Richard Seed.

Think about it.

Justin K. C. (or Casey) Hollers

Forgot the joke associated with it, though. Something about parents using him as a babysitter. I’m sure someone else can think of something better.

ahem in keeping with my comic sensabilities call me

Dr. Michael Hfuhruhurr

and of course his honey

Anne Uumellmahaye

Willy Phisterbottom

Stu Padasso