Have you voted yet?

Yes, I filled out my ballot just yesterday and stuck it in the mail (it arrived late last week). I live in CA, so as always we have a bunch of propositions to consider. It took a couple of hours to really go through them properly.

I got mine on Saturday and it was placed in the drop box today. I trust the Post Office, but I wasn’t going to mail it in. I wanted the most direct route.

Yes, voted by “mail” (fax, actually). It’s in and counted.

There was no option for what I did: I voted and put the ballot in an official drop box.

That’s my answer too.

Hawai’i switched to all mail-in voting shortly before the pandemic. I got my ballot in the mail on Friday and will mail it in sometime this week. The info that came with the ballot instructs in-state voters to put the ballot in the mail no later than October 27.

ETA: Since we’re 100% mail in for all voting now, there was no need to request a ballot. The only thing I had to do at the time of the switch-over, since I was already registered to vote, was to send in a signature card.

same. Does that count as “voting by mail”? I suppose so. Anyway, that’s what I voted.

And I see on the state on-line tracker that my ballot has been accepted.

I said “voted by mail” but actually I put it in a drop box.

Somebody voted that they’re not going to vote. Based on my watching of Star Trek, that kind of paradox can destroy a computer.

I just finished filling out my ballot and will deposit in a dropbox this afternoon. Another Washingtonian here. I got my ballot Saturday.

I restrained myself from drawing a portrait of the incumbent president, complete with horns and a goatee, but I sure had fun marking up the bizarre statement Trump (or someone who can spell) wrote for the info packet. Holy frick, that was weird.

Dropped mine in the drop box about an hour ago. I’ll check with the CO SOS website in a day or two to see that it was received and will be counted. That’s a nice thing that some, but not all states have.

I voted by mail a week or three ago; I forget when. Dropped it in my apartment mailbox. I’m not worried about the mail here being interfered with because I’m in Idaho; the state is blood red. I haven’t bothered to check whether my ballot was accepted because I’m in Idaho; the state is blood red. My vote doesn’t matter.

I sent my absentee ballot in two or three weeks ago. I checked on-line and it was received.

Voted early in person about 10 days ago. It was a very sanitary experience. Was given a short straw to touch the screen with and disposed of it immediately.

I voted by mail ballot but used a County Drop box. I checked online and it was officially received by NJ Division of Elections. (NJ DOS)

I early voted last Wednesday in person. I’ll be working all day on election day and I didn’t want to trust in an absentee ballot.

Early voting starts tomorrow in Texas. I will mask up and take a book along with a lawn chair in case the lines are crazy.

Very wasteful, those screens are expensive.

I would love to see a map of average waiting time by county…

In Colorado here, received my mail in ballot today. Completed it, and dropped it in the official drop box this evening. I’m in a pretty conservative part of this state, and while I don’t think anyone would take it out of my mailbox, it is too important to take any chance.

I received my ballot last week and filled it out. My county isn’t putting out the drop boxes until the end of this week, so my ballot is just sitting in the envelope, stuck to my fridge door until then.