He Hate Me FF keeper league - Year 10

First trade of the (off-)season! I get picks 4-8, 8-8 and 11-7 from Munch. He gets picks, 4-1, 8-1 and 16-1 from me.

I am naturally quite happy to trade back further in rounds 4 and 8, if anyone wants to move up in those rounds.

Cross-posted this to the league page so Dave will see it (not least since he has the last pick in those rounds).

I’m still looking for an additional 3rd round pick (preferably near the back). Pick 2-8 is up for grabs.

ViQueens here; I’m in for another year of pain and misery that is fantasy football. I ended up 7-7; faded down the stretch losing the last two regular season games to miss out on a playoff spot. I basically hate my entire roster, so I might not have any keepers. Gimme a few weeks to think about it.

I’m interested in dealing the rights to any of my keepers, for a price. Primarily I’m looking to move up in the first round.

Wilson and I have come to a trade agreement:

Off Constantly gives 4th and Nineteen:
1-7
4-1
8-1

4th and Nineteen gives Off Constantly:
1-12
3-12
6-3

I am dangling 1.2 for the right price.

Don’t need to move up that much - unless you’re prepared to move to the back of the round in exchange for the rights to V-Jax (he’d cost you a 4th) or Wes Welker (3rd)?

Probably not. I liek both players, but not at those draft positions. Welker had career numbers last year for yds & TDs. I don;t think he busts, but expect a regression to the mean for him. Only 3 WR went in 1st 2 rounds last year, so I expect I can grab a WR with higher upside at 3.2. V-Jax is a stud, but though I am a TB homer, catching balls from Freeman in a run first offense is a little different from catching balls from Rivers in SD.

I would make teh swap for the rights to the beast in 8, though.

I’ll keep Jordy Nelson in the 8th. Nothing else worked last season, so that’s it for me.

Still looking to move back in rounds 4 and 8. Need to move up in odd-numbered rounds other than 3.

I thought about that for a second but Beast Mode is going 29th overall according to FF Toolbox, and I get to keep him for the 108th pick. So I’d effectively be giving up 69 spots there in exchange for 12 spots in the first round.

True. Now there is a big difference between 1.2 and 1.14, but I agree that a straight trade would be a bit unbalanced in my favor. If you want to consider “additional considerations” let take it to email.

Just getting my potential keepers posted for the record. The rounds listed are those that I drafted them in.

5th Brandon Lloyd
6th Roy Helu
9th Sam Bradford
10th Jared Cook
11th Plaxico Burress
14th Jake Locker
15th Dallas
16th Robbie Gould

I’m pretty sure I’m keeping Locker in the 12th. Maybe Helu in the 4th or Lloyd in 3rd if things look really strong in the preseason for them. Trades obviously will be entertained.

If anyone wants to talk about juggling their 12th round picks, particularly Dave or Spiritus let me know, though since I’m drafting 5th to last in that round it’s not a big deal.

Dave and Jules, if you’re reading this, I’m still looking to trade back in rounds 4 and 8 (8th pick in each). Mundi, I offered you a trade via PM.

I’m keeping Nelson in the 8th, so it doesn’t make sense for me to move up in that round. Sorry!

My potential keepers, I think:

Brandon Marshall - 1st Round --> Ummmm, no.
Ryan Grant - 2nd Round --> Ummmm, hell no.
Mike Tolbert - 3rd Round – > Not a chance.
Vincent Jackson - 4th Round --> OOPS, traded him to RNATB who is keeping him.
Green Bay Defense - 5th round --> That’s not going to happen.
Percy Harvin - 5th Round --> At least I got something back from RNATB. Yes.
Darren McFadden - 6th Round --> Yes please!
Ryan Fitzpatrick - 7th Round --> I can get him later if I want him, which I don’t.
Marshawn Lynch - 8th Round --> See Vincent Jackson

and

A bunch of garbage.

I’m on the fence with Percy, but he has a 4.12 ADP, and talent goes quick in this league with keepers, so I’ll use my fifth on him. McFadden is still a deal in the 6th, but dammit I want him to be healthy. And if he can’t, I want his douchebag coaches to say so instead of lying through their teeth.

Barring injury or holdouts, I’ll be keeping:

Percy Harvin with pick 5.11
Darren McFadden with pick 6.11

And my god it’s depressing to see the list of winners and, after 9 fucking years, not being on that list. Congrats RNATB, I’m glad I contributed to your win last year. Maybe I’ll count that as a win for me.

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but I kept Harvin each of the last two seasons, so I don’t think you can keep him. However, I hereby appoint you assistant GM of Nine Inch Neils.

Considering all the talent I more or less handed you in the Dynasty League, I probably shouldn’t feel that bad.

trade announcement

Spiritus => RNATB
4-13
5-2
6-13
8-13
9-2

RNATB => Spiritus
4-8
5-14
6-1
8-8
9-14

Pick 1.2 is still on the market, if anyone is interested.

For Ellis’ benefit (and my own, in case I make any more trades)… I now have the following picks (bolded the ones I didn’t start out with):

1-14
2-1
3-14
4-13
5-2
6-13
8-13
9-2
10-1
11-7
11-14
12-1
13-14
14-1
15-14
(traded 16th rounder to Munch)

I am still looking to trade up in the first round.

Somebody tell Omni he forgot to sign up for the league.

So what’s the easiest way to figure out what round I could keep potential keepers in? At the moment it’s a serious PITA trying to piece stuff together.

I’m leaning towards keeping Stafford (5rd last year, keep in 3rd), Toby Gerhart (keep in 13th) and possibly Jabar Gaffney if I can figure out where he was drafted last year…