He Hate Me FF keeper league - Year 10

Getting out a bit ahead so Ellis doesn’t have to do so much work this year. Also, because I’m the champion and the longer this thread is up the more smack talking I can do.

Link to league homepage

Schedule
Offseason Trade Deadline: dunno yet
Keeper Declaration: Wednesday 8/29/12
Live Draft: Monday 9/3/2012 at 10:15pm Eastern

Keeper Rules

1. You can only keep a maximum of 3 players.
  2. You can only keep players drafted after the second round (third rounders or later only.)
  3. A player can only be kept a maximum of twice. (Making 3 total roster years.)
  4. A kept player incurs a two round penalty (e.g: drafted in the 6th, kept in the 4th.)

Hall of Fame
Year 1 winner: mouthbreather
Year 2 winner: Spiritus Mundi
Year 3 winner: Spiritus Mundi
Year 4 winner: The Mad Hermit
Year 5 winner: Nurse Carmen
Year 6 winner: Weirddave
Year 7 winner: VarlosZ
Year 8 winner: Weirddave
Year 9 winner: Really Not All That Bright

League History

2003 Season 1
The SDMB “He Hate Me, He Hate Me Not” Football League

2004 Season 2
Upcoming SDMB fantasy football league…
He Hate Me Keeper League Mid-Season Review
SDMB H.H.M. Keeper League Rules Ballot.

2005 Season 3
Yahoo fantasy football signup now open…
He Hate Me Keeper League Mid-Season Draft Review 2006
Season wrap-up [post=7136352]here[/post]

2006 Season 4
He Hate Me FF keeper league
Season wrap-up [post=8131857]here[/post]

2007 Season 5
He Hate Me So Bad FF keeper league
Season wrap-up [post=9386723]here[/post]

2008 Season 6
He Hate Me Some Me FF Keeper League

2009 Season 7
He Hate Me FF keeper league - yr 7

2010 Season 8
He Hate Me FF keeper league - year 8

2011 Season 9
He Hate Me FF keeper league - year 9

Aaaand… go!

Draft order will be:

1 Baltimore Weirdos
2 Spiritus Mundane
3 HungryHungryHarus
4 Fightin Quakers
5 Omni’s Omnipotents
6 Varlos’ Zzzzzzz
7 Off Constantly
8 DrewBreesBirthmark
9 ViQueens
10 NY Fanboys
11 Hamlet
12 4th and 19
13 Crabby Hermits
14 RNATB
My final keeper-eligible roster:

M. Cassel (QB) - drafted in 12, keep in 10
J. Flacco (QB) - drafted in 4, keep in 2
J. Jones (WR) - drafted in 5, keep in 3
P. Garcon (WR) - drafted in 8, keep in 6
AJ Green (WR) - drafted in 7, keep in 5
A. Green (RB) - drafted in 14, keep in 12
R. Jennings (RB) - drafted in 9, keep in 7
D. Murray (RB) - drafted in 5, keep in 3
CJ Spiller (RB) - drafted in 6, keep in 4
Atlanta (DEF) - drafted in 14, keep in 12

Currently I’m looking at Julio Jones, DeMarco Murray and AJ Green, and in need of an extra 3rd round pick. I pick 7th, so I’d be happy to trade my 1st to anyone below me looking to trade up.

Mother of god, year 10? Should we start getting people lined up as replacements for when we start dying of natural causes?

Loving keeping Jimmy Graham in the 5th. Blount in the 10th isn’t nearly as appealing as it was late last season, but he’s still a no brainer. Not sure if I’ll keep a third. If anyone wants Big Ben (can be kept in the third), I’ll listen to any offers.

Also, RNATB, I’ll be the first to jump on it: interested in switching spots in the 5th and 6th rounds (I’m keeping Graham there, so it’s a win-win for the two of us)?

Darn, this is where I wished I had taken the time to look up usernames for each team name. Maybe we can get RickJay to alter either my or RNATB’s OP when we sort it out. Baba, which team were you again? I’m Off Constantly, because everyone beats me.

I’m 9 Inch Neils, but I included RNATB because I’m thoughtful like that.

I remain Fourth and Nineteen. Still can’t believe I lost the semifinal to RNATB by .03.

My possible keepers:
Fred Jackson 4th / 2nd
Jermarcus Finley 4th / 2nd (from ViQueens)
Eli Manning 5th / 3rd
Johnny Knox 7th / 5th
Cam Newton 9th / 7th
Darren Sproles 11th / 9th
Detroit DEF 15th / 13th

I drafted Donald Brown and had him on my final roster, but I did drop him at one point, so I can’t keep him, which is a shame.

Obviously I’m keeping Cam and Sproles; that’s probably it. I don’t think the Detroit D is worth a 13th.

My eligible keepers and last year’s corresponding picks:

In a move that I’m sure will come as no surprise, I’m keeping Marshawn in the 8th, VJax in the 4th, and Wes Welker in the 3rd.

I’m interested, but I’d prefer to swap my 8th-rounder because I’ll be using that for a keeper.

Howdy, all.

My good news: I got the liver/kidney transplant four months ago, so I’ll be around a while longer (hopefully.) I’m doing Ok but I’ve been off work for so long that reeentering the workforce at 50 is a daunting task.

Having almost won it all last year, if it wasn’t for Tony Romo’s hand injury in our championship game, I’m ready to try it all again.

I’m not as crabby as I was before, so I’m considering an appropriate name change. I’m open to suggestions.

That’s fantastic! It’ll be great to have you around going forward.

Seconded. How about Healthy Hermits?

Huzzah!

So what you’re saying is that you’ve had nothing to do but prep for HHM for the last 4 months? We’re in trouble.

Well, he also recovered from a liver transplant, but how hard could that be? :wink:

Most Excellent. May you yet have many autumns to curse Tony Romo.

Welcome back, Mad Hermit! How about the “Not Nearly as Bile-Filled Anymore Hermits”?

I’ve got an extremely busy late summer lining up (100 mile hiking trip, closing on and moving into our first house, painting and building patio in said house, starting an MBA program), so I’d better get keepers in before I forget to. As of now I’ll go with:

DeMarco Murray in the 3rd,
Stevan Ridley in the 6th,
Alex Green in the 12th

If someone wants to trade up in the 3rd round (for the 4th pick), I’m all ears.

Nevermind; I traded away Green and Murray. Christ, I suck.

DeMarco Murray is on my team. Here’s your final roster, and here are your keepers:

Delone Carter (Ind - RB) 6/4
Jacoby Ford (Oak - WR) 7/5
Stevie Johnson (Buf - WR) 3/1
Mikel LeShoure (Det - RB) 15/13
Brandon Pettigrew (Det - TE) 10/8
Stevan Ridley (NE - RB) 8/6
Chicago (Chi - DEF) 11/9

:confused: Yes; see the post above yours.

I’m trying to trade back in the 4th and 8th rounds (first pick in each), in case anybody missed it. Don’t need to trade up in the 3rd, though, since I’m using that for a keeper.

I can get you back to the 8th pick in each of those rounds. I’ll send you a PM.