He Hate Me FF Keeper League – Year 12

Still waiting on Hamlet and WeirdDave. Don’t forget to vote. (And Ottoman Empire, your responses won’t count - please vote in the polls).

Munch can you update the draft order to include me?

I dunno, what’s in it for me? (Sorry - I wasn’t sure who I accidentally replaced you with, and I was waiting for some resolvement on the draft order poll.)

Either way, these are pending the new vote that will soon be expiring:
Draft Pick Last Year’s Finish
1 Crabby Hermits
2 Fightin’ Quakers
3 Spiritus Mundane
4 Ottoman Empire
5 Varlos’ Zzzzzzzz
6 Baltimore Weirdos
7 Fourth & Nineteen
8 Moridwon (Hamlet)
9 Fightin’ Fig Things
10 Omnipotents
11 No Use For A Name
12 HungryHungryHaruspex
13 Exploding Pancakes
14 9 Inch Neils

Sorry for my tardiness. I’m in, of course. I’m afraid that Ray Rice may have beaten Weirddave unconscious and dragged him from an elevator though.

They shouldn’t be. The vote looks like it’s going in favor of giving all 4 for the consolation bracket, but either way, it shouldn’t be changed for this year. Otherwise people may be deciding on the issue based on how they benefit or hurt based on the change. Either way, the draft order should have the top 4 from the consolation as the first four, since those were the rules last year, and the results form any votes should take effect next year.

Hey everybody. Happy to be back, is been way to long!

For the record, I’m in favor of eliminating trading of keeper picks. Seems like there’s a bunch of other proposed changes and I’m on my phone, so I won’t have the ability to vote in the poll or comment further now.

Subscribed now, so I’ll try and keep up!

Spiritus - I’ve sent you multiple invites. At some point, you joined. Then you kept sending me invite requests, to which I responded multiple times. You have not responded to any of those emails - so I’m assuming they’re just going to spam, or your email is screwed up. I’ve deleted your team from the league, and sent a new request. Please respond to my email immediately so we can clear this up.

Okay - that last one did it. Not sure why this league/invite got screwed up in Yahoo, but every time I hit my fantasy page it indicated I needed to request an invite, even after I had already joined the first time. Then it would say my team was already owned and to request another invite.

Very annoying but now seemingly resolved. (And not an issue for either of my other repeat leaguees on Yahoo.)

I’m back. I have voted in the polls. And I am ready to have a slighly above average season!!!

Keepers
Ball in 3
Patterson in 7
Woodhead in 8

All subject to change for trade/injury of course. But that’s how it looks today.

Keeping

Bell (6th last year)
Crabtree (9th last year)
Maclin (15th last year)

Current standings of the vote are:

Should we abolish trading keeper round draft picks?
Yes: 8
No: 2

Should all consolation teams get a high pick, or just winner
All consolation bracket teams get picks 1-4: 7
Just winner: 2

Getting rid of keepers passes with a majority vote. Consolation teams getting picks 1-4 was the default going into the vote, so even if the remaining 5 owners were to vote the other way, the tie would go to the status quo. 71% voter turnout for a fantasy league - better than the general public, I guess…

Jules and I have a trade to announce, now that the keeper rules are set:

Jules gives up: Ben Tate, Round 16 pick
Munch gives up: Round 8 pick

So I have a problem. My trivia team just made it into the finals, which is on draft night. I will either need to a) transfer commish powers to someone else and find a friend to draft for me or b) move the draft. I obviously won’t do b) without league consent. Does anyone have a conflict if we move the draft to the next day, Monday August 25?

I can’t draft on Mondays. Can’t draft on Sundays either, but I found someone to help me out for the 24th.

Barring some disaster, I’ll be keeping Alshon Jeffery (6th), Alfred Morris (8th), and Percy Harvin (9th).

I still have the rights to Shane Vereen in the 4th if anyone is interested/worried they’ll lose out on the RB position. He’s at least equal value in the 4th (probably more, considering how fast RB dries up), and he was one of the best per game scorers at the position last year. You can have his rights for a late round pick.

I will be keeping:

Joique Bell (Det - RB) 8th
Aaron Dobson (NE - WR) 11th
Zach Ertz (Phi - TE) 12th

Just noticed this. Ugh - things have gotten busy since I started a new job.

Anyway, the draft is currently set for 8/24. Obviously, keepers cannot be announced after that fact. Let’s go with the…20th for keeper declarations. That gives everyone a bit over a week to get their houses in order. Also, like I mentioned above, I’m looking for any suggestions on a draft day alternative, if there is one. If not, I’ll need someone to step up as co-commish and I’ll get my friend to do it. Thanks!

Either day works for me.

I’ll be keeping:

Randall Cobb, WR - 5th
Phillip Rivers, QB - 9th

My live draft in Chicago will be on the night of the 24th, same as this one. I plan to be completely loaded, incoherent, and unable to conduct a good draft by 7:00 that night. Anyone who knows me that’s about par for the course, the only change being I won’t have access to a computer. If we can change the date that would be great.

The 26th is the Big League draft, so that’s out (since many of the players here are in it). How about Wednesday or Thursday (8/27 and 8/28)?