He Hate Me FF Keeper League – Year 12

No issues with a Wed or Thu draft for me.

The big league draft is actually sep 3 (possibly switching to sep 2), it’s the all pro draft that’s aug 26. the auction league also drafts Thursday the 28th. So of those, Wednesday is the best.

RetroVertigo receives: rights to keep Shane Vereen (4th round keeper)
Jules Andre receives: 12th round pick

RetroVertigo Keepers
Shane Vereen (4th)
Joique Bell (Det - RB) 8th
Aaron Dobson (NE - WR) 11th

Please trade an accompanying draft pick - everyone must have 16 picks during the draft.

Sorry bout that…I’ll post as soon as a decision is made.

My mistake, I forgot to mention it. I’ll be throwing in my 15th round pick to even the numbers.

I’m here! Totally missed that the thread was open. I am fine with getting rid of keeper pick trades.

I’ll be keeping Gio Bernard (2nd round cost), Reuben Randle (8th round cost, kept last year), and Martellus Bennett (10th). since I draft last in those rounds anyway. All three are being drafted higher than I expected; I wasn’t sure I’d be keeping anyone at the end of last season.

It’ll be weird to draft first after drafting dead last two years in a row.

The NFL is fucking ridiculous dragging the Gordon suspension out like this. I don’t know they’re going to announce whether he’s suspended or not by the time the deadline comes around.

Considering three months ago nobody thought he had a snowball’s chance in hell of taking a snap you should probably be happy.

I’m not going to be happy until he actually takes a snap. Things are looking a lot more positive, but if I end up keeping Gordon, and the NFL announces an indefinite suspension 2 days later, I get double screwed.

Under the circumstances I think we’d let you out of that one.

I don’t know - that’s kind of the point of deadlines. We had an issue last year where someone wanted to try to keep someone after he learned that an injury wasn’t so bad a day or two after the deadline, and I think we held it against him. I wouldn’t expect special treatment in this case, although obviously it would be appreciated. The NFL is really fucking over everyone involved here by delaying things - Gordon, the team, and fantasy players.

Yeah, but that’s different: he’d have been taking that guy away from everyone else. Here it’s only you that is affected by Gordon.

Any objections if Beef announces a 4th backup keeper, pending Gordon’s status? I’ll give it until the keeper deadline.

No objections from me.

No objections. This is a pretty special case, considering it’s a possible year long ban and there seems to be no hurry in deciding the appeal.

Well I appreciate you guys giving me flexibility on this issue. There’s a chance they’ll announce the suspension before the deadline, and it’ll be moot, but if not…

Can I say that if he’s suspended for any more than 6 games, I’d rather keep Kendall Wright in the 10th instead? Or is that too conditional? I’m concerned that I’ll make a suspended indefinitely/not suspended indefinitely statement, but then they issue an 8 game ban or something. Hopefully they’ll announce it soon and I can just make the decision.

Oh, right, my other keepers.

Jordan Cameron in the 8th
Zac Stacy in the 11th

If suspended 6 games or less:
Josh Gordon in the 5th

Otherwise Kendall Wright in the 10th

Edit: There’s a chance he might get a temporary restraining order or injunction against the NFL and play this year while he ties it in the courts like the Williams did with the StarCaps things. I would hope in that case, it’s obvious he’d be a keeper. So basically, if he’s going to play 10 games or more (ignoring injury obviously), I’m willing to spend a 5th on him.

I’ll keep Julius Thomas in the 14th… and that will be it for me.

I’ll be keeping Spiller (3rd), Tate (4th) and Stewart (12th).