He Hate Me FF Keeper League – Year 12

Think I’ll just keep Julian Edelman in the 13th.

We’re getting a little closer in time. Any word on whether or not we can change the date/time of the draft? I could do pre-ranking, or check in whilst drunk off my ass (big change, huh?) if I remember if it’s too inconvenient too.

It would be awesome if we could (change the draft time) because I have another draft starting an hour earlier. Also, it will be my birthday. I wasn’t going to say anything but I may as well now that someone else has a problem.

I posted on the league page that we’re not changing the draft time on such short notice. Sorry - I needed to hear back from more people before making that sort of call. Please watch the league message board and commish note in the future.

I guess I’m keeping Emmanuel Sanders in the 13th Round and no one else.

(Or am I too late?)

I’d like to keep LeSean McCoy in the 6th, Jimmy Graham in the 10th, and Dez Bryant in the 14th.

Unfortunately, that would be against the rules.

I’m keeping nobody.

Hi guys. I’m late to the discussion, but I see some talk of changing the draft time. I’m due to fly on Sunday landing at 5PM CT, which should allow me to get back barely in time for the draft at 7PM. Any flight delays would pretty much rule me out.

With that in mind, if there’s still any consideration to moving the time I’d be heavily in favor of it. I’ll do my best to get some time of rankings set up, but it’s going to be really crappy.

Have we changed the draft time? I see a lot of talk about Sunday still, but the yahoo app says it’s moved to Wednesday already. Can we get an official ruling?

Official* Ruling: Draft is on Wednesday at 9pm (Eastern).

*Seriously, anything I’ve managed to get right at any point this season has been by pure accident. Sorry for all the confusion.

Thanks for the change. My doctor recommended I only have one shitty draft a day.

I’m strangely disappointed that I will only have one draft going tonight.

Just a reminder: we need to get the keepers entered on Yahoo before the draft starts, or it’s going to be a clusterfuck.

LoHey everyone. Glad to see that the draft was moved back to Wednesday. I made it back in town, but certainly I’m very under-prepared and the extra time will be extremely useful.

On that point, I had the old incorrect dates for keeper declarations circled and never did the math on how incorrect that was until when I got back on the board in preparation for Dynasty keepers and saw the notes. As such, I’ve not assigned any keepers. Looking at my options, I’m not sure I really should keep anyone , but since the dates have been moved and Beef’s got the Gordon weirdness maybe there’s some leeway.

If I can get a pass and have a keeper, my only one would be Mark Ingram in the 4th.

If anyone in the bottom of round 1 is looking to move up a few spots 1.7 is open for trade.

Omni - feel free to send in your keepers. New new deadline: Tuesday at noon. You pick the timezone, because why not?

I’m a little confused. Is the draft order in the OP correct? I didn’t finish last in 2013, but I won the consolation bowl.

Thanks. As discussed earlier in the thread, we’ve had some debates around deadlines before and I don’t want anyone to feel put out as a result of this. So, if you object, feel free to speak up. No hard feelings.

If we’re a green light, then here’s my official list.

Keeping:
Garcon in the 3rd.
Olsen in the 7th.

That idea of keeping Ingram was a stupid one…

Yeah, the consolation bowl participants draft 1-4, then everyone else in reverse order of standings.

So we gave me leeway about Josh Gordon under the assumption that the NFL would hand down the news between the keeper deadline and the draft date. But it looks like they may not even announce by the draft. Or maybe they will. Who knows at this point.

My conditional keeper may not be resolved one way or the other if the NFL hasn’t announced anything. For the sake of simplicity, can I just make the call the day before the draft? Otherwise I’m not quite sure how to handle it, since we don’t know wtf the NFL is doing with its head up its ass.

Edit: Oh, right, the Tuesday at noon thing. I guess I can just abide by that. I wasn’t sure if that was meant for just Omni, or everyone.

I’ll plug your alternate in when I enter everyone - if there’s a ruling by Wednesday at lunch time, I should be able to make the change.

Beef, I drafted Gordon in the 13th round in my (very old) fraternity league last night. Draft room consensus was “bwuh?”, followed by panic when they realized I was gambling a 13th round pick on a guy who could be the highest scoring wide receiver over half a season.