HeadOn: Apply directly to the forehead!

aaaaaa… SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! You’re worse than the DiTech.com guy!!!

Lost another customer to our annoying commercials!

At least it’s better than the anti-hemorroidal itch cream one…and even though they say it 5x, I still can’t remember the brand name.

I was getting dressed when I saw that for the first time this morning. I thought maybe the commercial got caught in a loop or something - I never figured anyone would make an ad that annoying on purpose.

What is that stuff, anyway? Do they explain it before the annoying part of the commercial that caught my attention?

Ahem: Head On. Apply directly to the forehead

I thought my post had been moved. I had debated which forum to use, but didn’t feel it reached pit worthy status.

AnusOn! Apply directly to the rectum!

No, they don’t. It’s a homeopathic headache remedy. In other words, it’s water in a gel-based matrix.

Oh, I get it! Their ads give you a headache, then their product cures it. Genius!

Has anyone actually tried it? I thought it was aspirin-based.

If it’s the same stuff, my GF tried it out. She has a lot of recurring headaches due to a severe head trauma she suffered years ago. Her usual therapy is to put an ice pack on her head and pop a few pain pills, but sometimes she can’t do the ice pack thing - like if we’re at a formal dinner party or something. In those cases she keeps a tube of this stuff in her purse to use. It basically creates a cooling sensation very similar to (but much weaker than) an ice pack.

How useful or good is it? Well, it’s hard to see it being any use to anyone outside of our situation. It’s just something to tide you over until you can get actual ice.

Yes, that’s quite annoying.

I’ve been spared the ads so far, but it sounds no different than what I’ve been doing with Icey-Hot or Tiger Balm for ages. (I have no idea if it actually makes things better, but the tingling is at least somewhat soothing.) If the Apply Directly To The Forehead! style is less scented that could be a plus, but I’d wonder how strong it is then.

Do you mean that product is yours? Your companies fault? This pitting could get interesting…

I don’t think that’s the implication. It’s just a play on the Ditech commercial: “Lost another customer to DiTech!”

sorry, did i forget my [sarcasm] tags?

No problem, I just didn’t know the DiTech ads. When you said “our annoying comercials” . It would be interesting if our CynicalGabe worked for Hollistic medicine sellers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAbAIpZG7II&search=head%20on%20apply

I was going to say that it should be pronounced forrid, but most people here in Australia now say 4 hed.
There was a little girl who had a little curl right in the middle of her forehead/And when she was good she was very, very good, but she when she was bad she was horrid.

“HeadOn: Apply directly to the anus!”

I can’t help but think that the commercial was inspired by some interesting calls to their customer support center.