Hello everyone

I’m Rob. I’m from Boston.

Don’t really have much to say, or know a damn thing about what this messageboard is about, but thats ok! You’ll learn to hate me soon enough…if you dont hate me already :slight_smile:

So, yeah…hi.

-BR

I like you already. Mods will probably move this to another forum, this is the forum for complaining about the mods.

I dont even know what section is the “general bullshit” part!

You should have been here yesterday. We had a lynching.

How’s Amber doing these days?

Who is this Amber?

And is she thick?

#thickwomen2016

The couple have four daughters under the age of eight, so I’m guessing she’s mostly exhausted.

Moderator Action

Welcome to the SDMB.

The general bullshit forum is called Mundane Pointless Stuff I Must Share (MPSIMS). That’s also where introductory threads go. Please take the time to read the forum descriptions before posting. ATMB is for questions or comments about the message board itself, such as questions about rules or posting problems.

Moving thread from About This Message Board to Mundane Pointless Stuff I Must Share.

Also, we don’t do hashtags (and a lot of other things that are common on other boards) here.

Oh, geez, now you’re here? :stuck_out_tongue: Haha, welcome, Rob. :slight_smile:

It’s Chris.

ORLY.
Yes, I’m here now.

Not going with the old “RobWrestler247” name I had back in 2000 :wink:

Greetings Rob from Boston!

I’m going to take a stab in the dark and guess that you may possibly be Robert, from Boston, Massachusetts???

If this is indeed the case, then, we know each other quite well! We were good friends from way back. I’m that guy who you did things with years ago! Remember me? Of course you do!

How are you, bro? I’ve been thinking about you a lot lately. Is your family still doing that stuff they used to do? They always made me laugh, ha ha.

Anyway, we’ve got to get together soon and reminisce!

…I don’t want to bring up a sore subject or anything, but remember that $500 I lent you long ago that you said you’d re-pay asap? Normally, I write those types of loans to good friends off. However, due to unforeseen circumstances, I’ve recently been placed on an organ transplant waiting list for a new heart, lungs, liver, kidneys, pineal gland and gonads (learn from my silly mistake: don’t attempt to do donuts in the snow with a farm thresher when you’re drunk). Unfortunately, and coincidentally, I need $500 to pay for those organs (premium orangutan organs BTW) and I’m about $500 short of that amount.

…so, if you could see it in your heart to pay back that loan (cashiers check please), then I can live for perhaps a few more months and we can get together and talk about old times and maybe eat a banana or two!

Thank you in advance Boston Bob!

I know Amber. How do you know Amber?

Well, I’ll do you one better.

I’m secretly a Nigerian Price and you’ve won the Nigerian national lottery of US $500m, so if you forward me the taxes upfront of US 100m You’ll be good to go. :smiley:

I will definitely do that, West African Prince Bob of Boston! But, I do need my new organs before I can get out of my iron lung to process your check…so, you go first.

why would we hate you already? I mean if that’s your thing, sure we can organize an Orwellian group hate for you I’m sure. I have to say though, buck up son, look the man in the eye and DARE him to take you down and hogtie you and throw you in the back of the squad car by god!

BTW don’t go in the basement.

So, where ya from Rob?

Kayfabe!

And I guess you’re over the whole Bill Buckner thing? (Mookie would have been safe anyway.) :smiley:

Hey, Rob, how’s it go…Wait a minute, wasn’t “Boston Rob” Jack the Ripper’s moniker after he came to the US?

Silly me, that was almost 130 years ago and he was a grown man at the time. You must be a copycat killer. What a load off my mind.

Welcome to The Dope, BoRo!

yeah them hash tags need to be banned altogether from the WWW! How annoying are they!

Well hello, and this is my new avatar.