Hello SDMB members...

This is a test post. This is only a test. If this were an actual post, it would not be a test… :rolleyes:

Greetings and welcome to the SDMB, cbm77.

To test or not to test, that is the question …

May those who have tested never be blamed; for the world is a sticky place.
:stuck_out_tongue:

:smiley: Oo, I like your style …

I have a question I posted here.

I know this is not considered good posting etiquette, however I don’t think anyone else looked at this thread.

Thanx again Ice Wolf. Your advice hit me like a warm breeze in the dead of cold…:smiley:

That’s such a cool line! You’re welcome, cbm77. Stick around, mate – please do stick around. :slight_smile:

Keep asking questions about stuff to do with the board and the rules, guidelines and practices too, cbm77. That’s how we all learned around here.

I remember back when I asked about stuff like “whooshing.” Heh. :slight_smile:

I think you are the one with the smoove lines. However I am flattered. Really I am just your average actor suffering in this world of ideology.
Should I really ask to close the thread or wait for a response from Chefguy?
Perhaps he has something else to say…
If I embarrased him or hurt his ego “I” never ment to(for long at least)…Perhaps he will have a response.
I’m trying to be honest.

It’s up to you if you want to ask to have the thread closed, and then, should you make the request, it’s up to the moderators. I just wouldn’t want to see it turn into a pile-on against you – which is one way we lose new members fast.

If you want to hold on for Chefguy to reply, that’s cool. You’ve already said your piece – and very well said too, might I add.

I look forward to seeing you around here, cbm77. :slight_smile:

Thanx Ice Wolf (<–very cool name to me)
I am so grateful that you are watching out for me. Don’t worry about losing me, I’m not that easily sawed. Pile-ons sound exciting! :smiley:

How come you are not a moderator?

I moderate elsewhere, mate, at the G’Dope board. Here, though, I’m just a Kiwi who’s still glad I registered back in '01. :slight_smile:

Thanks for th’ comment on my nick. What does yours signify?

Good question…

Do you like Geneology?

Yeah, I do. Soon as I quit chasin’ after everyone else’s history around here where I live, I’ll get stuck back into sorting my own heritage out (probably in another 20 years or so, th’ way I’m going.) Why? Is your username linked to the hobby?

Man, oh, man, this is swinging into MPSIMS territory … :slight_smile:

Kewl MPSIMS .

Although, I am really enjoying the conversation we are are having between us.

Cheers, mate. So am I. :slight_smile:

As soon as one of you asks the other for a hot date, I’m moving this thread to MPSIMS. < grin >

Dex beat me to it.

Still. . .

Get a room!
Oh, and welcome cbm77