Help! I need clever ideas!

I need some help, and you all are a really creative bunch. I need ideas for a computer animated film I plan to do. Mostly I will be using it as a demo reel (kind of a resume’ for animators) but if it’s really good I’d love to submit it to “Spike n’ Mike’s Festival of Sick and Twisted Animation”.

Here’s the premise:

High school biology class. Frog dissection.

Er, that’s about all I’ve got so far…

So give me your ideas,and sight gags! Any sic, twisted idea will be considered.

I’m starting a website to keep everybody up to date with my progress, and I’ll include charactor sketches, storyboards, and small animations. Everybody with an idea I use will get mentioned in the credits (ya’ gotta’ give props!).

Thanks

Inky

How about a schoolfrog dissecting a person?

That way you can have bouncing eyeballs, plus cute frogs.

You could have one frog in the corner of the room looking peachy because dissecting humans makes him sick.

As flies landed on the human body, you could have the frog using his tounge to eat it up.

You could have the frog picking up the human body and have him sing.

Maybe the body you use could be a famous person. Like Frank Sinatra, so he would be singing Sinatra songs. Or Michael Jackson so he could sing thriller.

Or… How about this?
Maybe the story of the cartoon could be about a frog with high aspirations of getting into school. So you show him studying. And training. Training would have to involve him being cut up for practice dissection sessions. The frog dissection school would be like a modeling school. The frogs are taught how to lay properly when being cut. Its a whole university with Dissection U. Football team. And everything.

Or…
Ok. You just have a regular school and the kid is doing the dissections. Everytime he tries to cut the frog ducks out of the way. Sometimes the frog spits up at him. Lots of gags with that, very 3 Stoogesey.

Thats some ideas. Email me, if you want. I want to hear more about your cartoon.

pat

Disect Pikachu instead.

Have someone drop a lung in the teacher’s coffee.
– Sylence

I don’t have an evil side. Just a really, really apathetic one.

By the way Inky, I’ve decided to award you the “sunbear onion award” for your contribution.Here it is with spelling corrected.

Inky wrote
TEENAGE GIRL SHOCKS FAMILY “I NEVER ASKED TO BE BORN”
Reuters:
Spooner WI. Fourteen year old Cindy Ann Wallace shocked friends and family alike by announcing that she “Never asked to be born”.

“We had no idea that she had not given her full consent to be born” said mother Barbara Wallace “I have to admit I feel partially responsible for this oversight, having allowed her father to mount and impregnate me after dollar beer night at Chili’s”.
Sources close to the Wallace family report that the shocking revelation was brought to light after her father David Lee Wallace refused to extend Cindy Wallace’s ten o’clock curfew.

That should make a movie, eh?

your pal,
sunbear

Just as they’re getting ready to dissect the frog, the frog starts going into spasms, and then that chest burster snake from the Alien movie pops out out him.

After that, I don’t know; maybe he could do a song and dance routine (I’ve seen him do that before–he’s not bad).

While it might not work for your film, it DID happen…

BSCS Biology, Senior year, high school. The geekoid, dweeb, coke-bottle glasses, highwaterpants, permanently-Melvined freak of a teacher said or did something at the start of class that pissed me off highly, so by the time the frogs were passed around in those icky little dissecting trays, I’d decided I needed to ditch class and have a smoke at the park next door. I was goofing with the frog - sticking it with the scalpel or some other annoying thing - and the teach told me to put the scalpel down NOW! So I visciously stabbed the scalpel into the goo under the frog and stomped out, but everyone in class thought I’d gigged the critter right there in front of god and everybody! Talk zoomed around campus about that for days!

I’m always good for a little controversey.

StoryTyler
I am too in shape! :::muttering::: Round is a shape.
C’mon up and see me sometime.

BSCS Biology, Senior year, high school. The geekoid, dweeb, coke-bottle glasses, highwaterpants, permanently-Melvined freak of a teacher said or did something at the start of class that pissed me off highly, so by the time the frogs were passed around in those icky little dissecting trays, I’d decided I needed to ditch class and have a smoke at the park next door. I was goofing with the frog - sticking it with the scalpel or some other annoying thing - and the teach told me to put the scalpel down NOW! So I visciously stabbed the scalpel into the goo under the frog and stomped out, but everyone in class thought I’d gigged the critter right there in front of god and everybody! Talk zoomed around campus about that for days!

StoryTyler

StoryTyler

How about two frogs dueling, and as they duel, they’re slicing each other open like a dissection.

Peace.

Close up of scalpel dissecting frog.
Pull back to see student slicing through tiny frog.
Pull back through window to exterior shot where giant frog about to “tongue-zap” hapless teen biologists.

Is tongue-zap a verb? if not why not?

I once lost my corkscrew and had to live on food and water for several days
(W.C. Fields)