Help me ID this Mid-Ninties Dance Song

Ok, I remember the video just as well as the song… we’re talking 1992-1995 or so.

Black and White Video, two guys. Think Charles and Eddie, 'cept more european looking. Despite the fact that the video is black and white, the guys look to be wearing Guantanemo Bay prisoner uniforms (or just boiler suits like Europenas would wear to a rave). The song itself goes like this (and again, this is from memory, but it’s pretty spot on… It’s not my fault it makes ZERO SENSE).
Dj Aintcha favourite When it comes to scratch; betcha my style, betcha my style!
Dj Aintcha favourite When it comes to scratch; betcha my style… How G!

American Express! Huh!
American Express; How G!
American Express! Huh!
American Express! How G!
I think, funnily enough, its called Amercian Express or How G.

Anything? Anyone?

How Gee, by Black Machine?

There is a video here.

See, THIS IS WHY I SUBSCRIBE TO THE DOPE.

Amazing man, cheers. How did you know that?

I googled this for the video and the lyrics, so people can examine how good my memory is when it comes to remembering a song I heard seventeen years ago, when I was 11.

I’m sure Black Machine, if they are reading this thread, will be saying “European? Charles and Eddie?!? GUANTANEMO BAY!?!?!?!?!”

I confess: I don’t know diddly about nineties dance songs. I Googled “american express” + “how g,” and when that didn’t help, I tried “american express” + “how gee.”

Wow, what a couple of “wannabes”.

Song was remade by a Japanese band called Big Bang too.

That was like watching one of those ‘between the show’ things on Sesame Street.

I see where Ali G picked up his yellow sweatsuit persona.