Help me name our new kitten--er, kittens

We need new pictures! I wanted to have an estrogen high over your new babies, too.

Barring that, another vote for George and Gracie, sight unseen, of course.

For those who missed the pictures, as I remember the little girl is an adorable calico, three months old and said to be shy. The boy is two months old, a gray striped tabby, and currently has that long “I’m going through a growth spurt” look.

I realized that I didn’t post my own kitties’ names - geeks that we are, we have a light orange classic tabby boy named Cobalt and a brown striped tabby girl named Rhodium. (Get it? Cobalt for the boy and Rhodium for the girl? No one else does either, until we explain).

Optimus Prime and Megatron.

Oh, wait. One is a girl? Ok.

Megatronne.

I think the stripey one looks like a Linus. Can’t decide about the calico.

Kang (boy) and Kodos (girl).

Taz (short for Tasmanian Devil) for the boy; maybe “Mon Cherie” [the terrified cat pursued by the skunk Pepe Le Pew] for the shy girl?

I always wanted to have a cat named Steve.

what?

Spaz for the boy and Kameer for the girl. Just cause I always wanted to yell C’mere, Kameer!

Well, since your original cat is named Ace, why not continue the tradition with “Deuce” and “Tripsy” (Trips being a slang poker term for a triple)?

Mickey & Minnie
Sylvester & Tweetie
Boots & Toots
Tigger & Pooh
Enjoy your new kitties!!

ooOOoo… I’m almost never a fan of “theme” names, but those are cool :slight_smile:

One of these days, it’s going to work.

I like the classics. Pythagoras & Euclid were my siamese boys. I had Hygia & Lilith.(who should have been medusa)
But now I’m married and have other responsibilities… Now we hace Maxx and Cassy (who started as Cassiopeia, but she isn’t smart, and it confused her) and we now have 'Lil. Cassy escaped once prior to her rite of queenhood (spaying) and gave us 6 (count 'um, 6 kittens) we gave them all away but the smallest one came back. At first we just called her “the little kitten” so we wouldn’t get too attatched. that was 2 years ago… now she’s just’Lil

One can be “This Kitty”, and the other can be “That Kitty”

Yeah, it’s bound to (eventually). :stuck_out_tongue:

Fish and Pizza (from a Denis Leary routine)

Spot and Stripe

Thundercat and She-Beast

Chuck and Linus.

Johnny Bravo you don’t happen to live in Austin do you?

I ask because my friend named his kitty that…Megs for short.

Maybe so, guys, but today’s not the day. Sorry.

Okay, the little guy decided he wanted to be named Skittles. But we still need a name for the little girl. I’d like to get a picture up, but I can’t right now, so I’ll describe her a bit more thoroughly. She’s about three months old and has a white body with calico patches. She’s medium to long-haired and has a very cute face. She’s very shy and will not come to us yet (and will even hiss–though that is decreasing–but does not bite), but if we pick her up and hold her she snuggles in and starts purring. (She was born outside, so I figure she’s making pretty good progress.) Anyway, a lot of these suggestions are great; let’s keep 'em coming.

Side note: Ace is not hissing at Skittles today! They even ate close together. Yay!!!

Smarties?
Kisses?
Cadbury?
Candy Corn? [“Candy” for short]