Help me pick a hairstyle

I think, in practice, 3 and 4 will end up looking rather similar anyways, with the difference coming mostly from where you part it when it dries. if your current routine is just a ponytail, anything that will involve blow drying and straightening is out, you know you won’t have time for it. Your son (so cute!) will likely go after longer bangs and you risk just tucking them behind your ear all the time and they will drive you crazy as they fall into your face.

I made an appointment for tomorrow for a cut and colour. I will post a picture when it’s all said and done.

Almost like he knew that I was cutting it off, the night before the appointment my little hairpuller would not sleep unless he was next to me, and spent the night pulling my hair.

I showed my hairdresser both option one and four and he kind of mixed the two together.

Before

After

Very nice! I love the colour - it suits you well! How’d your son react to the new you?

It didn’t phase the babe a bit. My toddler didn’t care either. I was hoping for some kind of reaction, but nada.

My husband asked the toddler where Mom’s hair went and she looked at him like he was crazy. She pointed to my head and said, “right there!”

It looks great and I love the color. Nice job!

Brill! Nice job;)