Heroes 10/16 "Come Together"

Niki’s Husband’s power:

He’s supposed to possesses a “phasing” ability, like Kitty Pryde of the x-men. Whether that’s written in stone, is another matter.

A note to the continuity fanatics. Considering that the guy on the cover of the book has changed between one episode and the next, how much credence can we really give to what are probably some fairly trivial matters?

[QUOTE=holmes]

Niki’s Husband’s power:

He’s supposed to possesses a “phasing” ability, like Kitty Pryde of the x-men. Whether that’s written in stone, is another matter.
[/QUOTE]
I’m not familiar with the x-men, so I have no idea what that means. I guess we’ll find out soon enough, though. Can’t wait for tonight’s ep!

[QUOTE=Ethilrist]
A note to the continuity fanatics. Considering that the guy on the cover of the book has changed between one episode and the next, how much credence can we really give to what are probably some fairly trivial matters?
[/QUOTE]

I keep hearing that the guy on the book changed, but I never noticed it myself, so I really don’t know what you guys keep talking about. When was it different?

Two episode, it was Elektra’s father, no turban. Last episode, it was a completely different guy, wearing a turban.

[QUOTE=Ethilrist]
Two episode, it was Elektra’s father, no turban. Last episode, it was a completely different guy, wearing a turban.
[/QUOTE]

Okay, I saw the first guy (who is “Mummy Museum Guy”, in my head), but I totally missed him changing. Thanks!

Maybe the continuity glitches are intentional, a result of Hiro’s time travel capabilities. Somehow he’s going to make Mohinder’s dad a totally different guy! :eek: :smiley:

[QUOTE=Draelin]

I keep hearing that the guy on the book changed, but I never noticed it myself, so I really don’t know what you guys keep talking about. When was it different?
[/QUOTE]
In episode 3, “One Giant Leap,” the back of Mohinder’s father’s book was shown and the picture on the dust jacket was that of prolific character actor Erick Avari. Although I didn’t notice it myself, apparently when the book jacket appeared again in last week’s episode, it looked like a picture of a different man, hence the speculation about what that could mean. However. . . Erick Avari is listed as playing Chandra Suresh in 3 upcoming episodes; episode 10 from this season, and 2 more that are categorized as being in an “unknown season”. Whether his appearances will be in the form of flashbacks or not, obviously remains to be seen. But it seems to me that the apparent change in image on the book jacket becomes moot if the same actor will be in the role later in the season.I’m hunting for screen caps of each. If I come up with any, I’ll post them later.

[QUOTE=The Controvert]
Unlike the Amazing Race, where the name of the racers appear on screen, Heroes indicate character names in the dialog, which is often rapid and occurs when viewers are paying attention to the action.
[/QUOTE]
Am I the only one who’s seen the character names onscreen?

[QUOTE=Ethilrist]
*For Peter:*How about The Leech?
[/QUOTE]
Hmm. I dunno, Marvel’s Leech was more like Bald Stop-Mind-Reading Guy.