Heroes 4-10 11/16.09 “Brothers Keeper”

[quote=“Annie, post:27, topic:517776”]

[li]He’s in Nathgablar, [/li][/QUOTE]

Your retellings are witty and fun, but who the fuck is Nathgablar?

Nathan-Gabriel-Sylar

Yup, whoever’s manifestation is occupying Gabriel Gray’s meatbag any given week. Beats trying to figure out who’s got occupancy at any given time. This week it was Nathan, previously was amnesia-Sylar (aka Puppy Sylar). When he was first wandering around the carnival he was having flashbacks to Nathan’s life, not his. Samuel asked him what was the first name that popped into his head, and he said ‘Nathan’, but he was in Sylar face. Thus Natgablar. I think the identity issue is resolving itself though (except we still have evil brain Sylar in the wind, creating more nomenclature challenges)

1. why did Hiro dump Mo into an asylum anyway?

2. If someone is in a straitjacket, how do they handle pottying needs? adult diapers?

3. am I really the first Doper to ask “was that a LEG???” upon seeing the Claire-as-frigid scene? Really???

4. and yeah - what happened to the foot? Maybe Claire stuck it against the stump and her magic recognized it needed to reattach vs. grow a new one.

The foot was still there, frozen.

[ol]
[li]“My name is Mohinder Suresh, I’m a genetics professor with superhuman strength which I acquired through being splashed with a special serum I created,and I was put here by a time travelling CEO from Japan. And I spent most of this year being held by the US government in a secret holding facility for people with special abilities” To put it simply, he’s going to need some serious lawyering to get out of this. Or be undrugged long enough to punch through a wall or 18.[/li][li]Care aids in mental health facilities are not paid nearly enough :eek:[/li][li]Not even going to go back and look[/li][li]She grew a new one and they left the broken one on Noah’s coffee table. Yeah, ick. (she found out she could regrow parts by deliberately chopping off her baby toe while doing a pedicure once. Yeah, more ick)[/li][/ol]

Apparently it’s ok though, as long as your mum sends a note to say you won’t be coming into school this week.