HEY...I AM NEW!!!!

hi…my name is kevin…um…i use to go to the teleboards…but now they have changed to vbulletin and its all screwed up…and i can’t get to the new site…so i figure i will just come here…i am a nice guy…i don’t have probs w/no one unless they got one w/me…i like to be friendly…and i am a good listener…well…i hope to make some friends soon…

Hi Kevin!

Nice to meet you. I warn you now, beware of the grammar nazi’s because I have a sneaking suspicion that they may be paying you a visit REAL soon. :slight_smile:

um…who are they?..if you are talking bout my (…)…it is just habit…it is how i type…i think it adds affect to my writing…and also i hate having to mess w/grammar…i mean my words are clear…and so is my thought…

Hey Kev.

Welcome aboard! Glad to se someone who obviously shares an interest with me, even if you did pick that lame poser as your namesake :smiley:

well…he is like my childhood heroe…but optimus was better…but hot rod was great in the movie…i love that movie…hehe…

Hi Kev! Can I call you Rodimus Prime? Welcome aboard. You are starting with a good attitude. Pez’s reference is to the people here who will get on you for things like lack of capitalization and punctuation. This grates on some people, other are grated on by the first groups lack of acceptance of differences. Stay low to the ground at first and use your wits, should keep you out of trouble. If you read through this current thread in the Pit you can see some reactions to folks posting styles.

Personally I don’t worry about the style so much as long as it comes through as just a choice and not plain ignorance.

Welcome aboard, play nice…

so…is this place busy…like alot…cause i have lots of free time…and a boring life…and i like to stay occupied and make friends…

as i said…i was once a very respected member of teleboards(its a major board as well)…and i know how the newbies get treated…and i also will be courteous to everyone as long as they are nice to me…i would rather not have to argue w/people…i just wanna have a good time…

Good to meet you Rodimus. I think you’ll enjoy it here. Make sure you call UncleBeer and Coldfire names, especially ones that are slang terms for various body parts. They like that:)

That was a joke, btw. Only Coldfire likes that. UncleBeer gets irritable.

See ya around:)

Cool…I own a copy myself. On DVD. The version where Daniel says “shit”.
::slinks off, astonished at own geekness::

alright i will be sure to call the mods a name or two…hehe…nah…i get along w/everyone…so its cool…i can take a joke…and i also like to joke myself…

its cool caveman…i am 17…and i love transformers…hehe…i don’t own the movie…but i do plan on getting it on DVD…it rules…i have the soundtrack…i love the music…

Hi, Rodimus.

I’m a Transformers fan, myself.

Here’s proof :D— http://www.superdeformers.com/

Yeah, this place is pretty busy.
And, believe me, the funniest stuff on the WWW is right here.

Also, facts about the world that will make your eyes bug out.

But, you might wanna consider capitalizing, if not punctuation.

Trust me on this.

We’re a growing community, and it is fun.

Lurk a little, first.

And, welcome. :slight_smile:

sorry…no can do…i am like stuck on typing this way…its not that i am too stupid or anything to type right…its just i really don’t see the point…i mean it isn’t like u can’t understand me…so…i must remain as i am…i can’t change…

I recommend you obtain one (1) thumbtack and place it upright your period (.) key on your keyboad. That’ll learn you.

Studi

welcome aboard
I’ve been here for a little while, and really like it here.
happy postings

nah…i am good…hehe…

thanx Nicktz…

Rodimus Prime, welcome aboard. :slight_smile: