Hey! Persephone's Naked!

Yah, in your sweat-laden, wet dream! :wink:

Get 'im, Pers, get 'im!

Hey! Who pasted that dullard’s head Persephone’s body? The real Pers is much more luminescent and inviting…

Dammit.

ON Persephone’s body…

[looks around furtively]

Well, I’m in IMs with her presently, and at this very moment she has not made another “I’m naked!” announcement. I don’t know if she’ll type those magic words while I have her window open, but I have my fingers crossed. In fact, it’s dangerous for me even to be talking to you right now!

[looks around again]

Coast is still clear. I don’t think she’s on to me. But I don’t know how much longer I can broadcast. I fear she’ll be here any minute with the cat o’ nine tails, and I-------------

Well, I’m IMing her as well, and she told me she was naked. I don’t know what her problem with you is. :wink:

Well, the problem is that you’re a Moderator and therefore outrank me, a mere Surly Serf!

(Hmm, since we’re both IMing her, how long do you think it’ll be 'till she realizes we’re also posting about her?)

Approximately two hours, you sneaks. :smiley:

And that PHOTO! gasp! That was never supposed to be made public! It was taken on a bet! It’s NOT my real hair! My REAL hair is RED!

[sub]and elelle is rather luminescent herself…:D[/sub]

Two hours!! New personal world record! Yahoooooooooo!

Anyway, I figured out what the problem is. Euty there is married to her. The two-timer! :slight_smile:

Yes, but is she naked?

Well, I don’t know if she’s naked right now, but having had the extreme good fortune to share a room with her at the Chicago fest last May, I can say she apprears to be one of those types that’s luminescent pretty much all the time. :smiley:

Got a pic of dantheman, too. He’s cute. Always good to have more babeage around here. :smiley:

Door flies open and in slides Whammo to a screaching halt ala Kramer

AM I TOO LATE?!?!?! WHAT DID I MISS?!?!

looks around franticly

You missed me in all of my naked non-glory, Whammo. Sorry, man. Ya snooze, ya lose!

But I’m sure I’ll be naked again soon. Coupla hours, I think. I’ll let you know…that is, if you really want to know. :smiley:

Whoaaaaaaaa! Hold on there, dearie. If you keep saying that, I’ll have to look real careful-like through my 1,000 emails from cross-eyed mass-marketing elves for the one or two notes of glad tidings that might wind their way into my in-box. And my eyes are fading before this bright light, too!

But it’s ok. If you want to email me, or IM me, or just say “Howdy frickin do” to me in a pointless thread or even in a hijack, feel free. We’ll leave the light on for ya!

Thank you, please drive around to the second window. Line forms to the left, low to the ground. Mail before midnight tonight.

Oh, Hee!, Persephone, yer making me blush.

Euty, I’m not nekkid now, in front of y’all; I’m too shy for that. But I have taken up learning bellydancing … so perhaps I’ll get a little more confidence as I get more, umm, flexible.

(Pers: Ya oughtta get this tape. Its by these Middle Eastern Sin Twisters, Neena & Veena. I have a feeling you’d be a great bellydancer!)

:::Back to our regularly scheduled anticipation of Persephone in the radiant altogether:::

Okay, now I’m radiantly altogethered. Unfortunately, I must go to bed soon, because I’m working OT tomorrow. Gaaaaah. Sometimes I wonder if the money is really worth it.

Belly dancing, hm? That’s something I’ve never tried. Maybe we could form a team, elelle? Two redheads dancing seductively, wearing those lovely costumes…oy. I think I’d better stop now. :smiley:

You know, when my testicle swelled up to the size of an orange I used to sit around and post naked except for a hotpack because it hurt too much to wear underwear.

Nobody got excited over me. Harrumph!

Well, there wasn’t anything to see, Scylla. The hotpack was in the way. :smiley:

and nobody cared that I was naked that time I got the flu, and threw-up and had diarhea at the same time, even though I told everybody I was naked.

And what about that time I got really depressed so I took all my clothes off covered the water bed mattress and myself with baby oil so I could go body surfing indoors?

Nobody cared.

It’s the B.O, right?

The excessive body hair?
Maybe I’m just not sexy.
Fine. I’ll take my clothes off now.

There’s my shirt.

My socks.
My underwear (Hey what’s that stain in there?)
Allright, I’m naked.
You know, this fuzzy chair is kinda irritating my boils.

Ewww, maybe I should’ve left my socks on. Note to self: Buy aftate.
::AHEM::

Here I am, naked.

So the above is the last thing last night. I wake up, put the baby in the jogging stroller and off I go. At some point, I think about that post.

I smile as I consider the wave of lustful women who will be turned on, and come to flirt with me I picture myself, insisting how Yes, I know I am just so sexy women can’t control themselves around me.

It’s a life long problem. Their only alternative to throwing themselves upon me in a paroxism of passion is to run screaming in the opposite direction (I never did figure what the gagging was about.)

Anyway, I looked forward to all the outrageous flirting I’d be getting when I logged on after my jog.

I fix breakfast, grab some coffee, take off my jogging shoes (really need to do something about this athlete’s foot,) take off my sweaty shirt, and sit here nearly naked as fetid sweat rolls off my unshowered body…
…and not one lousy reply!!!

Y’all are cruel and callous!
Fine!

I’m off to the petting zoo. When I come back there better be some flirtatious stuff here directed at me, or I swear I will have my revenge.

I will open an irresisistibly sexy and flirtatious thread title, and I will tell the grossest sickest story this world has ever seen. After reading it, you won’t be able to think about sex or flirt for at least a week. You’ll have the libido of a dead fish.

And, after I’ve neutered you with my prose, you’ll wish you’d shown me the proper consideration.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. FOOLS! I’LL DESTROY YOU ALL!

(always wanted to say that)

Okay, Scylla, geez, I’ll reply already!

We’re all proud your naked, but really, you’re just not what I’m looking for.

As for me, however, if you’re up at 3:00 am EST, you’ll most likely be sure to find me posting here in all my erotic glory.

No … really … try it! :wink: