Hilarious stand-up comedy bits

The first time I heard Mulaney was his Girl Scout Cookies bit, which would’ve had the same effect on me.

We can’t have this thread without Sam Kinison’s solution for world hunger.

Classic Tim Minchin: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0HNu77t354

I’ve been really digging Pete Holmes lately. His bit on magic kills me.
(Fun Fact: He’s also the voice of the E*Trade baby.)

My wife and I have diametrically opposed senses of humor, but both of us love Mike Birbiglia’s “sleepy Karl” bit.

Saw my first few Louis C.K. hour-long shows (from 2008-2011). Kind of funny.

Lisa Lampanelli and Zach Galifianakis are both pretty good. Norm MacDonald. Can’t point to any specific bits.

Bill Bauer talks about his uncle Arnie, at one time the number two ranked Russian Roulette player in the country.

Almost anything by Christopher Titus but especially his “Pedophile Crucifixion” bit.

One of my favourite standup bits doesn’t seem to be on YouTube, so I can’t link it (although there’s a bunch of people recreating it nobody really gets the whole feel of it correct), but the late Richard Jeni’s bit about Jaws 4 never fails to crack me up. (One of two good things to come out of that flick. The other being Michael Caine’s comment on the house it built him.)

But one that IS on YouTube that really gets me is…another Bill Cosby bit (he’s quite popular in this thread, isn’t he?) Kill the Boy.

Larry Miller on skiing.

Sadly, this is a soundtrack only and you lose a little by not seeing Miller’s facial expressions. One of the funniest routines I have ever heard. My belly ached from laughing so hard when I heard it the first time.