Please recommend for me some stand up comedy

I want to enjoy a new standup comic. My favorite standup comics currently are:

Lewis Black - for his all-around sarcasm, bitter wit, and rage.
Russell Peters for the true and apt commentary he makes on Chinese and Indians (and white people).
Jimmy Carr for his one-liners and the fact that he really seems to be enjoying himself on stage.
Dave Atell for lewd and crude humor.
Chris Rock.

I also am a big, big fan of Rodney Dangerfield, may he rest in peace.

Other stipulations:

Men are better than woman, although there are exceptions - I do love Ellen Degeneres.
English speaking, please. English, American, and Canadian preferred.
I don’t like acts like “You might be a redneck” or “Git r Done”. I also cannot stand puppets, so please no Jeff Dunham!

I like political humor, sexual humor, and wit and intelligence.

All suggestions are welcome and if you can link to a clip that is even better! (if not, no worries, I’ll find them).

I think Kathleen Madigan is a hoot! And the late Mitch Hedberg always cracks me up. Mike Birbiglia is another of my favorites.

Louis C.K.

Of the ones I’ve seen live Jim Breuer is my favorite. He is a great storyteller.

Christopher Titus is one of those rare comics that can constantly come up with brand new hours over and over. Some how he has been able to take some of the horrific things in his life and make them funny. Check out his old special Norman Rockwell is Bleeding.

Jim Norton for raunchy.

Louis CK and Bill Burr for brilliant and hilarious insight.

Big fan of everyone in the OP’s list.

You mention 2 of the Blue Collar Comedy guys (sort of), but have you tried Ron White?

Bill Maher and John Oliver.

As you like Jimmy Carr’s one-liners (and I do too!), you should love Milton Jones.

He has a series on BBC radio, if you can get that…

I find Hannibal Burress quite funny.

I like Amy Schumer and Aziz Ansari. A lot of comics do raunchy jokes that are vulgar without being particularly funny. Schumer and Ansari manage to be both dirty and hilarious.

My husband loves Lisa Lampanelli but I think she’s too vulgar. If you like “lewd & crude” she’s your woman.

Jon Richardson - this bit is about pronunciation and self-deprecation.

Demetri Martin
Marc Maron
Jim Gaffigan
Maria Bamford
Anthony Jeselnik
Sarah Silverman

I second Ron White.

Also - try Joan Rivers. I saw a recent performance on Showtime (I think) and I was just about to pass out. I also watch… well, Fashion Police sometimes (only because the girfriend is watching it!) and that’s a pretty funny weekly show.

How about some Aussies? Adam Hills is kind of an everybloke. Corrine Grant does a nice job breaking the woman comic stereotypes. Tripod sing funny songs, as does Tim Minchin.

Eddie Izzard

Ooo, lots of fun stuff. I like Tim Minchin but only in small doses. I actually think his songs are funny as hell but I can only listen to one, maybe two, before I am sick of it.

I don’t “get” Louis C.K.'s humor. I tried watching him and didn’t crack a single smile. I’m willing to try him again, though.

I’ll try the rest. No BBC radio. :frowning:

Jim Gaffigan and Brian Regan.

Katt Williams - Warning lots of NSFW words.

Every Day I’m Hustlin

Poor Little Tink Tink

Norm MacDonald is awesome. He has a shtick where he comes off as a befuddled drunk, it it’s clear he’s highly intelligent with a huge vocabulary and long jokes with elaborate setups. See him live if you get a chance.

I’ve got no problem with either profanity or lewdness. The only thing I don’t like are racist or quasi-racist jokes…they really make me uncomfortable and unhappy. (And unwelcome!)

Hell, if I didn’t like profanity, I could never listen to Lewis Black! Fuck, fuck, fuckety fuck fuck fuck!