Hoping for Ten Inches

Qwisp, not all of us.

Fair enough. I’ll give you that.

Yes? What about it? :slight_smile:

I’m totally satisfied with my NINE inches. Well, it’s not attached to me, but I get to play with it and do what I want with…

huh?

[sub]oh[/sub]

Snow?

Ten Inches and a Wet Rub.

Today is a good day to be a Doper.

Well, Sexy, they say snow is like sex…

You never know how long it will last or how many inches you’re going to get…

It doesn’t matter how long it lasts or how many inches I get. I think that makes me a slut. The point was that I have to get at least enough weather trauma to stay home from work. And…drum roll please…I got it! Woo hoo! I got at LEAST ten inches.

The barking, scavanging news dogs are backing off their apocolyptic speak as you can see here: http://adcontroller.unicast.com/upload/vrzn/chp2/vzrn_chopsticks2_a_v01_doc.html

However, we’ve still got a hell of a storm. As I look out my window now, I can see cars completely buried, snow coming down sideways, trees bending under the weight. All that really matters is that the official speed limit on the interstate (you know…the one between my house and WORK) has been lowered to 40 mph and the state is asking anyone who CAN remain off the roads to do so. There are easily ten inches of snow on the ground in my back yard.

Hmm…ten inches on the ground. Wonder how that compares to ten inches, say, in the backseat of a car?

-L

Spinne, I live in Michigan; I was only in Pittsburgh for that weekend.

Gee, I think it would be nearly exactly the same: wet. I imagine the only difference is that you have to clean up the car.

You got your wish. Over 10 inches today.

I walked to the local 7-11 this morning. The clerk and I were talking about how come people stock up on BOTTLED WATER? I mean, there’s a foot of snow and you need water. It’s freaking snow! It’s made of water! I couldn’t figure that out if I live to be a million.

Yes, but do they make yellow bottled water?

By the way, if you’re hoping for your “10 inches of 'snow,” you’re going to need to hurry up, as I may be temporarily out of service :smiley:

Number one, I assumed your handle was “thinks now.” Not “think snow.” Go figure.

Number two, that piercing will heal up on no time. I once had an…umm…“experience”…with a P.A. and it was only about five days old. Granted, it was a little sore, but some things are worth the pain.

As I posted in the thread above, we’d have to be careful not to end up stuck together by our respective metal adornment. But I find this to be a perfectly acceptable activity for a snowy day. See Enderw24’s suggestions.

-L

You know, it’s very special when you have to wade through shin-deep snow to get to a 10 am class that is cancelled.

Actually, the prof just didn’t show up. We invoked the 20 minute rule and bailed.

<scrolling up the thread>

Darlin’[sup]*[/sup], that sounds good to me. I’ll build the fire and throw some towels in the dryer to heat up and meet you outside. You can go ahead and strip down and start with the angels if you’d like. Hmmm, if we start early, we can do some before and after (P.A.) comparison and as for being “stuck together”, I can’t think of a better way to spend an afternoon. :smiley:

*:[sub]Darlin’, of course, referring to SW, not Ender.[/sub]

I confess that I had a hunch the thread title was a come-on for something entirely different, but I decided to look at it anyway, and found I was right.

Although it gave rise to one of the better thread-title juxtapositions:

“I have a badly bruised buttock
Hoping for ten inches”

Baby, hop on your snow mobile and get yer ass over here. The festivities are about to begin. Nekkid snow angels and the obscene snow person contest are first. Just watch you don’t get your tongue frozen to that piercing.

What a day! First I get to stay home from work and now I get some lovin’. What more could a girl ask for?

-L

Actually, that was my plan :smiley:

[sub]Damn…sort of loses some of it’s punch when delivered a day late.[/sub]

(Boy, do I feel like a jackass now)

I had dinner with the guy and I didn’t even know where he was from.

Yeah, Michigan can get pretty bad sometimes.

Don’t worry about it. Honest mistake.