Hot or Not!!

I’m room temperature

Since the poll is binary, hot. But I’m on the middling side of that category.

Oh, hot…to be sure. :stuck_out_tongue: Women LOVE old (and graying) balding, pudgy but dashingly handsome Hispanic guys! Just ask my wife…

…er, never mind. Her opinion doesn’t count as my cuteness factors faded away a decade or so ago at this point.

I’m not hot but I am hilarious. People say they that find that quality attractive.

Smokin’!

Sadly, I am about as far from hot as you can possibly get. I have no redeeming qualities…

I told my wife the other day that she was HOT.:smiley: She asked me what I wanted.:rolleyes:

I’m Canadian.

I am so hot that I am required to register at any local police station when I travel, to give the local authorities time to lock up their women.

I voted not. In dim lighting or viewed from a distance I would likely rate as a 4.5. My picture is in the Straight Dope Portrait gallery for those interested.

Somewhere in the middle.

I am becoming more “hot” as time passes. Chicks dig the moustache and bow tie.

As I get older I more agressively don’t give a damn what anyone else thinks, and self confidence is the most attractive quality a person can have. Unless it is undeserved, in which case the person becomes a douche.

Sorry to here that.

I’ve got an awesome personality, apparently, having always been in the company of hot women.

Better than room temperature, but hot? No.

Attractive? Sure. Pretty? Sure. Well-put-together? Sure. But no, not hot. I’m too girl-next-door for that.

It’s “hear.” And “soary.”

Not hot, but attractive in a wiry, bookish sort of way. It’s the sharp wit that makes me irresistible, though. My pic’s up in the photo gallery too.

My pic’s up in the photo gallery too, eh?

Look, I really shouldn’t post a picture of myself on the internet, but if you want to know, here goes.

imgur.com/t/countblucher1

imgur.com/t/countblucher2

There’s a photo gallery?