House 9/23

I liked that potw was girl from Dr Horrible! House’s search for a temporary Wilson replacement was classic. As was the posted guards. PI messing with the patient was a little creepy though. I didn’t check the titles - are the original houselings still stars or have they been relegated to recurring or guest spots in the credits?

That whole scene I was yelling at the tv, “Face shields. FACE SHIELDS! FACE SHIELDS!!!1!!!”

He’s a surgical surgeon; you know, the kind who does surgeries. In other words, you probably need to put questions like that in the same place you put questions about the doctors doing all their own labwork and getting results in minutes for the most complicated of tests. Shh. :slight_smile:

Omar Epps, Jesse Spencer, and Jennifer Morrison are still in the main title credits. And still shown in a walkabout sequence with Hugh Laurie. Peter Jacobson, Kal Penn, and Olivia Wilde are still listed in the credits at the beginning of the episode.

Actually I thought those were some of the better fight scenes I’ve seen on TV. Mostly Muay Thai. Other than an obviously pulled elbow, I was diggin it. :cool: