edwino
LIONsob
MsRobyn
Mamapotomus

The Tenative List sub[/sub]
alonicist
Dolores Claiborne
Sapphire Bullet

I haven’t heard anyone complaining highly about the April 14th date for the meeting, so with the agreement of the others I would like to go ahead and make that our date.

The Ale House seems to be the #1 choice for places to go right now, but there is nothing that says we can’t continue to look.

alonicist: I am sure one of the other HouDopers could give you a ride, just let us know what part of town you live in and the closest to you can toss you an email and you can work it out! See, I know how these things work. :slight_smile:

Sqrlcub will be in Houston Monday evening-Thursday afternoon for a conference. You guys could possibly entertain him one of those nights if it was this week. But any excuse to get together and drink…

Sadly I work in the evenings when he is not working otherwise I would be happy to take him out for a drink or two. I can suggest some good bars and the like if he wants to email me. :slight_smile:

SqrlCub: Hey, man! I happen to be off Monday through Wednesday: Compressed work schedule. What part of Houston are you going to be staying in? Email me if you want.

To the Houston Crew: The 24th is fine, as long as it’s in the evening, preferably after 7:00.

The 14th of April is a definite maybe. I’ll know better closer to the date.

April 14 works for me.

Still don’t know if I’ll make it but I’m off Wilcrest between Bellaire and Beechnut, right outside Beltway 8 out west here. :slight_smile:

Since when am I on the maybe list? Why would I want to hang with you miscreants?!

Really, I don’t know if I can make it on the 14th - that would be the 3rd road trip in three weeks for me - not such a good idea when you consider my grades. :slight_smile:
But I will keep checking back with you guys- hopefully circumstances change.

[shameless begging in disguise as a threat] Sealemon if you get to meet SqrlCub and I don’t I will have to do evil things to you , not that it would be anything new. [/shameless begging in disguise as a threat]

This looks like it could be a good time !

The List so Farsub [/sub]
**robgruver
beatle
TheNerd
Ayesha
Revedge
edwino
LIONsob
MsRobyn
Mamapotomus

alonicist
Dolores Claiborne
Sapphire Bullet

Miscreants? I came to Austin for your Dopefest, so you can come for mine! :stuck_out_tongue:

We do hope you do get the chance to come down and until you say no, then you stay on the Tenative List sub[/sub].

Bumpity!

bump!

So, where are we having this?

Robin

Yeah Rob, you started this. Where, when, how ? I know why.

**The List so Farsub [/sub]
**robgruver
beatle
TheNerd
Ayesha
Revedge
edwino
LIONsob
MsRobyn
Mamapotomus

alonicist
Dolores Claiborne
Sapphire Bullet

April 14, 2001 at Baker Street Pub or the Ale House. Most likely the Ale House though.

If beatle would be so kind as to post the link, I would be greatly appreciative. :smiley:

I will use preview. I will use preview. I will use preview. I will use preview.

Yeah, specially since it’s “tentative”.

Robin

Hey dopers. maidenunicorn here. I will probably be able to make either one. I will check in and keep up with thread.

Cant wait to see everybody again. Dont know about Purplebear or MrBear.

Anyway, count me in. later. :slight_smile:

**The List so Farsub [/sub]
**robgruver
beatle
TheNerd
Ayesha
Revedge
edwino
LIONsob
MsRobyn
Mamapotomus
maidenunicorn41
Sealemon88

The Tentative List sub[/sub]
**alonicist
Dolores Claiborne
Sapphire Bullet [sub]You are coming! :)[/sub]
Purplebear
MrBear
Woo! We know its gonna be a party when Maidenunicorn is there!

Look forward to hearing from Mr. and Purplebear

Hey Houstonians,
Is there an age limit to this little shin-dig. Im an avid reader of the Dope and want to meet other fellow “Dopers”. Anyway, I cant drink (legally) so I guess ill wait til im older. Rats.

The Ale House