That’s about what it is in Austin, too.
Detroit Metro area, 4.99/gallon.
It cost me $50 to fill up yesterday. Not thrilled.
Last I was in town and looked, it was $4.85/gallon. That was last Friday. Eugene, Oregon area.
At Costco in a western suburb of New Haven, regular unleaded is $4.25 per gallon.
For whatever reasons, gas prices seemed to have gone up $0.10 today, so yesterday I’d have said the average was $4.19, today it’s $4.29 here in Colorado Springs, CO. Costco is $4.09 though, but that’s not always a fair comparison to the regular stations.
(note, this is for the Colorado norm of 85 octane being issued as regular, with 87 being midgrade, so comparisons may not reflect your actual needs)
4.22 Mentor Ohio
Here in Sydney Australia it is around AUD 2.40 per litre. According to Gemini AUD 2.40 per litre is equivalent to approximately USD 6.46 per US gallon
Reported for merging with existing thread:
The two stations in my neighborhood have been at $5.29 and $5.19 since Sunday morning. The lowest in the area is $4.99.
I was up in Wisconsin on Sunday and Monday, and nearly every station was between $4.39 and $4.49, except for the Kwik Trip on I-94, just north of the IL/WI state line, which was only at $4.07 – very likely a loss-leader for them.
EEK-- so sorry! I searched for another thread before I started this one. By all means, merge away and lock this one.
![]()
I live in West-Central Montana and paid $4.35 for regular gas at Costco today. It was around $4.59 for regular at the various gas stations I passed on the way to Costco.
Prices have jumped 20 cents in the last couple of days in Wichita. $4.19 today.
$4.20 in Lincoln, NE. 50 miles away in much bigger Omaha it was $4.40. Usually it is the other way around.
Hudson Valley of New York. Paid 4.15 a gallon last night.
This may be the first time in my life that gas is cheaper in Japan than the States.
Self service is between ¥161 to ¥171 per liter around here, which translates to $3.93 to $4.10 per gallon.
I’ve been seeing pretty consistent 3.99 for gas, 5.99 for diesel around here (Dallas/Richardson, TX) since sometime late last week/this weekend, although I did see a 3.89 at one station.
Last week I saw diesel in the UK at just over £2.00/litre. So around $10.00/US gallon.
Yesterday I refuelled for $4.899/gallon at the nearest (and cheapest) Arco station. It was $4.799 at the Lummi-owned 76 station, but it can be crowded in the afternoons and it’s about a mile and a half round-trip diversion, whereas Arco is on the road home. It’s worth the extra less-than-a-dollar for the convenience.
Around $4.10 per gallon here in Corpus Christi.
Greater Houston area today:
My local Exxon - $3.85; Kroger - $3.89; Freeway adjacent stations are $3.99 - $4.09.