How are gas prices in your area?

$4.59 for regular and $6.10 for diesel here in MT. I hope the farmers realize who is doing this to them.

At least beef farmers have an idea of why they aren’t in happy good times, but does that mean they wouldn’t vote for Trump yet again if they could? Nope. Pay attention to the last three paragraphs of this article. Wouldn’t want those socialists to come in and muck things up!

My sister filled up this morning at a Buc-ee’s for $3.48/gal. Most stations near me are in the $3.59 - $3.79 range now, up 30 cents in two weeks.

Southeast Texas

I just drove past a station, about two miles from my house: a BP which is usually a bit more expensive than other stations in the area, probably because it’s the only station within a one-mile radius. It’s at $4.99 for regular.

$4.99 as of yesterday. :face_with_symbols_on_mouth:

$5.90 ($5.75 cash) is the cheapest in San Luis Obispo, CA. My little 13 gallon tank took $75 to fill. Diesel is going for north of $8.

I’ve seen it as high as $4.50 but I just bought some for $3.70.

I just saw that average price for diesel is $8.19pg in California. Oof.

Driving around today there was news report on the radio about where to find the lowest priced gas (in a spread-out metro area of ~9 million). The absolute lowest of the low was $5.37/gal, cash only. Near me it’s $6.29.

My local Costco - $3.69. Most local stations - $4.19

I do dog rescue transport, and it gets expensive when gas prices are high.

StG

Two days later, every station in my area is at $4.89 to $4.99.

I noticed gas prices today, since I was doing my weekly or alternating week drive in ICE mode for the PHEV. Here in Colorado Springs, representative stations (not the highest, nor Costco) ran between $4.19-$4.39 for unleaded, with diesel being about $2 more per gallon, though tending to the lower end of the range around $6.19.

I’m really appreciating my long electrical range on my PHEV and the otherwise high gas milage (in town today it was just a smidge over 53 MPG), but I’m not looking forward to the 1300 (650 each way) mile roadtrip we have planned in 3 weeks.

Tallahassee, FL

$3.89-$3.99 today. Last week I paid $3.74 (with member discount - regular price was $3.79).

I actually can’t remember ever seeing anything over $4, for some weird reason that seems to be a red line around here although I can see it coming…

The state average is $4.33 now, tho yes there are often areas in a given state with much lower prices, and the Florida Panhandle does indeed look cheaper on the Gasbuddy map.

$111.11 for 21 gallons of premium just now in Bozeman (Costco).

Diesel fuel in Chicagoland as of today, 9/18, is an appalling $6.37 a gallon. A trucker on the news last night said that his rig carries 100 gallons and that it is costing him almost $1500 for a complete fill up.

I think someone’s math is off. Last I knew, 6.37x100 was 637, not $1400-something.

Here in the Sacramento area, that per-gallon price would be a bargain. $8/gallon is getting increasingly common. In gasoline, it’s very difficult to get below $5.50-ish/gallon. When we bought the Dart that’s now primarily mine since DH got his Jeep, we had no idea it was FlexFuel, but we’re currently considering that major good fortune, since E85 is still running mostly below $3/gallon (some stations are over that, but a good locator app can help with that).

My bad, he said he had TWO 100 gallon tanks, one on each side. I’m sorry I was unclear about that.

Oh. I still think his math’s a tad shaky (more like 1200-1300, my man) but nowhere near as horrible. :slight_smile:

And please mention the area, either generally or specifically.

In San Antonio a gallon of gas ranges from $3.90 to $4.00. From what I saw driving around today.